"Don't eye my food. Here have it." She said and placed the roll in front of his mouth and fed him. That day she was making faces while feeding me and look at her now.

"I will eat later. I need to go. Give me my gift. I know you got a gift for me." She said.

"I will give you your gift but first I need to tell you something but promise me...."

"No way. I am not promising you anything last time I would have almost landed in the jail because I promised you and you made me do that silly thing." She said not even letting him complete his sentence. What the hell is she talking?

"Arre first listen yaar. I want you to promise that you will not scream." He said.

"Ok Tell me." She said and he handed her an envelope. She opened it and read it. She was about to scream but stopped as Abheer glared at her. She hugged him. I felt a sudden pain. Why? What was in the envelope?

"You finally got it. I am so happy. Now you owe me a treat." Sachi said and again hugged him. Why is she hugging him?

"Oh! Hello madam you owe me a treat as you got married. By the way, where is he? The lucky guy whom you marry breaking my heart sweetheart." He loves her. No that can't be true.

"I didn't get married. I ran away from the wedding." She said.

"What? Why? Don't tell me you realised that you love me at the last moment." He said smiling brightly at her. No, you idiot, she doesn't love you.

"Done with your flirting. Give me my gift. I have to go." She said.

"Where are you going with this big suitcase?" He asked her.

"I am shifting as I got an apartment." She said. What is the need to shift?

"Stay for some time. Go later." He said.

"Ok." Sachi said and he pulled Sachi in front of Riddhima.

"Let me introduce you to her. she is the future bride for whom you are renovating the room." Abeer said to Sachi.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." Riddhima said and hugged her.

"The way Abheer has praised you I know for sure the room must be looking wonderful." Riddhima said.

"By the way, about which promise you were talking?" Riddhima asked Sachi.

"Let it be." Abheer said and Sachi was giving him a teasing smile.

"Tell us." Riddhima requested her.

"Once, he got drunk and ended up sending his ex-girlfriend a message that said I love you please come back, how will I live without you, have some mercy on me. Early in the morning at 4 am he realised he did a grave mistake when he came in his sense. He called me. He made me promise that I will help him without telling me the exact matter. He knew how to enter her house so we both snuck into her house at 4:30 am like robbers to delete that stupid text. Luckily we didn't get caught or else we would have definitely landed in jail." She said. I and Riddhima both were staring at them in shock. I knew he is crazy, but she is crazier than him to agree to this nonsense.

"I would have never done that even if I had promised him. You are way too innocent and cute." Riddhima said to Sachi.

"That's the reason why I love her." Abheer said and side hugged her. I know that he said in a friendly way but I didn't like it at all. How can he say like that? Why didn't she oppose him? They three started talking forgetting my presence. Abheer and Sachi were sharing their college stories. I was getting annoyed with the fact that she was so comfortable around Abheer. It was making me uneasy.

Sachi and Riddhima were talking as if they were some long lost friends. She can be friend with anyone in no time.

"I need to go." She said and started moving out.

"Wait I will drop you. By the way here is your gift." He said.

She opened the box and it had a lovely saree in it.

"Did you like it?" He asked her.

"I loved it. It's been so long. Last time I wore it on my farewell. I shopped a lot of sarees for my marriage but didn't get a chance to wear them." She said. I want to see her in saree. She would look so gorgeous in it.

"Come let's go." She said and Abeer took her suitcase and started moving out. I was staring at their disappearing figures. Why did she go with him? Why am I feeling restless seeing them together?

"Do you love her?" Riddhima asked me.

"What made you think that?" I asked her.

"The way you were starring Abheer. I thought you would punch him anytime as you looked so furious." She said.

"No, I don't love her. Your assumptions are wrong. You are asking so casually. Won't you have a problem if I would fall in love with her?" I asked her.

"No, I know we both are getting married just because our parents want us to. We are not in compulsion to fall in love with each other." She said and I just nodded my head.

We both got busy with normal talks. All this while I was looking at the clock and constantly checking time. Where is he? Why is it taking him so much time? After few minutes, he entered the house and came towards us.

"Bhai. Are you angry on me?" He asked me and I simply shook my head in a no.

"Then why were you glaring at me?" He said. Was I that obvious? Riddhima was giving me a 'see I told you' look. What is she trying to prove?

********************************

I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............