Heels part two

"Now!" Ahsoka instructed smugly, "You HAVE to wear these AAAAAAAAAAALL day!"

Tup's lower lip trembled slightly as he squeaked, "All- day?"

An ACTUAL smile flickered on Dogma's face.

"YUP!" Ahsoka said proudly.

Tup looked down at the heels, "Okaaaaaay." Then he looked up, eyes wide, "But I have a meeting to go to!"

Ahsoka beamed, showing NO mercy, "I have to go there too!" She held out her arm, "Shall we?"

Tup sighed sadly, realizing that the torture was gonna have to happen, and took the offered arm. He shoved on his helmet so no one would know who he was... at least he hadn't had the chance to paint it yet! That would work... in theory.

He took one step forward, and almost fell on his face. Ahsoka giggled and helped him right himself.

"Whhhyyyyyyyyy do girls do this to themself?" Tup asked, glaring through his helmet at the shoes.

Ahsoka shrugged, "Scientifically: High heels are supposed to help exaggerate the particularly feminine aspects of walking. So we wear it to look more like women."

Tup let out a mortified squeak, "So- I'LL WALK LIKE A WOMAN?!"

Dogma burst out laughing, leaning against the wall for support. Suddenly, Rex poked his head into the room.

"Commander-" Then he paused, seeing the pink high heels on the shiny in full body armour. He facepalmed," Do I WANT to know?"

Ahsoka beamed," Nah- We have a meeting to go to- don't we!"

Rex took another long look at the shiny," That doesn't happen to be... Tup?"

Tup buries his head in his hands, utterly mortified," Yes Sir."

Rex shot Dogma a look, who was still cackling in the corner. Dogma immediately straightened to attention as he turned his attention back to Tup.

"Lost to a game of Sabbacc?"

"Yessir."

"Join the party."