lIFE DAYS

"Ohhhh- I LOVE it," Anakin said through grit teeth, holding up the item he just unwrapped from Padme's present.

Padme smiled, sitting on the couch next to him, "I'm so glad. Happy Life Day, my love."

Anakin looked down at the sweater. It had a Rancor in a Santa hat. It was ugly. It even had... Frills. And... Bobbles. It was red. Horrible.

"Put it on!" Padme prompted and Anakin gave a forced smile, "I'm sure that isn't necessary..."

"Please Ani?" Padme pleaded, eyes widening ever so slightly.

Anakin looked down at the CLEARLY cursed item, "Fiiine."

(Later)

"Ahsoka!" Padme greeted cheerfully, "Rex! Come in!"

"Hello, Padme! Happy Life Day!" Ahsoka beamed as she embraced her friend.

"Hello... Senator..." Rex said begrudgingly, still hidden as he stayed outside in the shadow of the house.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes and Pulled Rex into the room. Rex was wearing a large sweater with a Pug dressed as an elf on it. You guessed it. Frills. Pompoms. Lights. The whole shabang.

Padme grinned widely, not bothering to stifle her snickering. Rex turned red, sighing.

"Come in!" Padme repeated, stepping out of the doorway to reveal Anakin in his sweater. Needless to say, Anakin was pretty adamant about it.

Ahsoka took ONEEEEEEEEE look at him and burst into laughter, leaning against the wall to support herself. Padme couldn't help giggling as well, slinging an arm around Ahsoka.

Rex and Anakin exchanged a long look with each other.

"I-I'mma go make- make d-dinner-" Padme managed throughout the giggles.

Ahsoka grinned madly and nodded, quite out of breath, "I-Imma go help her!"

They both stumbled out of the room, holding each other for support.

Rex scanned Anakin. And Anakin scanned Rex. Frill and all.

"They played us," Rex confirmed.

Anakin sighed, "Yup. The girls played us."

A/N HA! HAHAHAH! LIFE DAY IS HERE! GET UP THE TREE!LIGHT! UUUGLY SWEATERS! IT. IS. TIME.