DON'T MESS WITH DOGMA

Fives grinned innocently as he came up to Dogma's bunk and leant against the bedpost, removing his helmet.

"Hey Dogma?"

Dogme looked up from the reg manual he was reading."Yes?"

"You're the expert on regulations, right?" Fives queried, knowing the answer.

Dogme smiled proudly, "Yup!"

"Then-" Fives grin widened, "What does chapter four, paragraph three of book 23 say?"

Dogma opened his mouth to say the rules he knew by heart then froze.

"Well?" Fives pressed.

"I-I don't know..." Dogma said, eyes wide.

Fives raised an eyebrow. Then Dogma bolted out of the room. Then Fives felt a thwack at the back of his head.

"Fives!" Echo scolded, "Stop being mean to the shinies!"

Fives crossed his arms.

Echo crossed his arms.

Fives raised a brow.

Echo raised a brow.

Fives grinned innocently.

Echo hit him with a pillow.

"Okay okay," Fives raised his hands in surrender, "I'll go fix it."

He started off down the hall till he came upon Rex.

"Rex- have you seen Dogma?"

Rex nodded- narrowing his eyes at Fives," Fix it."

Rex pointed to a door out of the way before leaving and Fives opened the door to a dimly lit room.

"Er- Dogma?" Fives asked nervously.

There was some low muttering in the darkness and scurrying around.

"Dogma?" Fives repeated, ever more nervously. He edged towards the light switch and flicked it. Light-filled the room and Fives eyes widened to see Dogma sitting in a pile of reg manuals.

"I MUST find it!" Dogma hissed as he dove in a pile.

"Er-" Fives shifted awkwardly, "Dogma- there IS no book 23."

Dogma froze then narrowed his eyes, "What?"

...

Fives ran out of the room for his life, eyes wide.

"PARAGRAPH FOURTY- BOOK 10- NO KILLING A SENIOR OFFICER!"

A/N So Imma try and post something every day this week to celebrate my anti-rock-ness! This is a Trabble for Y'all today so I hope you enjoyed it! Hehe- You MAY have guessed but my favourite 501st trooper to write is Fives ;P

So in the summary- I promised angst... But I have been in A FLOOOFY mood mostly and Angst it sad to write. Of course it's a part of life and all. Imma put a pole up and if you want angst vote and if you want fluff vote for fluff!

See ya tomorrow!