PRANK

Ahsoka snuggled up in her BIG fluffy chair with a sigh. After a hard days work training, all she needed was a rest and a bit of hot chocolate. Turning on the TV with the remote she looked around for her drink and sighed to find It halfway across the room.

"Is some Hot Coco too much to ask?" She sighed as she closed her eyes and reached into the Force towards her drink. Opening one eye, she blinked when she saw the drink hadn't moved an inch. "What the-?" Ahsoka frowned and reached out into the Force again. No movement.

Glaring at the drink she reached out into the Force surrounding the cup. Huh- Her master wasn't playing a prank on her. She jumped up, forsaking the amazing warmth of her plush chair. She crept towards the table then tried to pounce on the drink but it moved RIGHT BACK TO WHERE SHE WAS SITTING EARLIER!

"I WILL DRINK YOU!" Ahsoka exclaimed, going for another lunge.

"OH MY GOSH!" Fives fell flat on his face, laughing.

"Okay- this is BRILLIANT!" Echo had to admit.

Fives jabbed a finger at him, "I kneeeeeeeeeew you'd love it!"

"HA!," Fives crowed after watching their commander bounced around the room like a LITTLE KITTEN! , "Brill-"

Then he paused, because Ahsoka suddenly froze.

"What's she doing?" Echo asked, leaning closer to the screen.

Ahsoka slowly turned around, staring RIGHT at the hidden camera.

Ahsoka suddenly shouted,"YOU WILL PAY!" Fives and Echo paled,"She doesn't know it's us... right?" Echo asked nervously.

Then Ahsoka grinned madly, "You will paaaaaaaaay Fives and Echo!"

"Quick quick!" Fives squeaked, "Turn it off!"

Echo fumbled with it as Ahsoka shouted again. Finally, the screen went dark and they both sighed in relief.

"Fives," Echo straightened, "Where's the saferoom?"

A/N XD Okay all! So last time it was angst and apparently I made a lot of people need to go cry ;) So here is some fluff! A bit of Daja Vu but tomorrow... WE WILL HAVE REVENGE! MWA MWA MWA!