Flashback!

I got tagged by my amazingggggg sissy xdevil-daisy-07x  and -folkcrstylxs to do this...and u know what? This is just a beautiful idea.

So what's the only thing we love when we are young? Cartoons and games...isn't it? Well studies was an additional thing in my desired list too.

I never got to play much. There were hardly any girls of my age in the place where we lives when I was young, only some violent ruddy boys were there in plenty and I never had the slightest wish to play with them. Winter was the only season when my dad and me used to play badminton, thats the only outdoor sport I can play really well.

So my only world were cartoons and studies. But you know what? The fun is always doubled up when you get a partner. I always wanted my family members to watch cartoon with me. None agreed. They were only busy watching serials, the same plot for all serials- husbands having two wives fighting with each other and mother-in-law fighting with the daughter-in-law. Those typical Bengali and Hindi serials were so exasperating to me.

But you know what? There's always an exception. Always!

One evening, when I was still quite young, maybe 5-6 years, I went out with my dad and mom, I don't really remember where and when I came back, my grandma told me to go and see what she was watching. And the thing I saw was Chhota Bheem and Little Krishna, the cartoon. I was greatly addicted to Chhota Bheem at that age, and you can't even believe how happy I was.

She was the first and the last person to make me happy by doing this little thing.

Also, I think it's a common thing among us when we were kids, that we wanna be a teacher, isn't it? And I was no exception.

My grandpa used to be my student. I used to tie his thin grey hair into a tiny ponytail at the top of his head, give him the bag which had the notebooks and pencil box, and put a water bottle round his neck and take a purse myself and tadaaa! We sat down on the bed, with him as my student and me as the teacher of course. I gave him homeworks and exams too and the best part, he actually did the homeworks in the afternoon and attended all the tests.

We played another utterly dumb thing- he used to be the autodriver and me the passenger. And I used to keep a small stool on the bed where I used to sit, and then he would make all those " Broom-broom" sounds pretending to drive the auto. And we used to stop at different places where I went To the cupboard which acted as the stores and then get back to the auto for the next stopage.

The first and the last person to do it.

And how can I ever forget the evenings when he read to me the stories and rhymes. I miss all these, honestly.

We don't talk much now since he forgets things a lot, since I've got very less time, but if only I could get back to those golden days.

And the most troublesome thing was done with Mom.

I never wanted to eat when I was a kid. So she used to give me different animal names, like say - lion, tiger, cat, crow...I don't even remember all. And she closed her eyes saying, "Let me see who eats this ball of rice," and I was so excited to act like those animals that I instantly ate them. And for the last ball, I always acted as the cow so I could eat slowly...now stress your minds... you'll get to know why ;)

Another thing I used to do while eating, better to say one my favourite thing, was to transfer coins from one purse to other purse of my mom and I used to get so busy in doing that job, that I didn't pay attention to eating and my mom taking advantage of this, kept stuffing the food inside my mouth and it was over immediately.

Who's gonna believe, that Ahana has grown up to he such a foody now, hehe!

And every night was kept up for my dad. He came home from office, and after dinner, he sat down to tell me stories that he made up. One I remember was of a magical colourful fish, one was of a talking mango tree and all these.

But, all these stories remain incomplete since my mom used to call me for sleep and I had to no other option but to go. And the next day, another new story was made up by him, since he forgot the plot of the previous one.

Even now, this story telling by him is still there. But the only difference is they are not regular....and they are complete..hehe!

Now a question for you all... based on a true life incident....

Your friend comes to you and tells, "Please do this for me and I'll give you whatever you want."

What's the thing you ask for ?

And if you ask me what I ask for, it's -

"I wanna go back to my childhood"

I wish I had Dumbledore's pensive or Doraemon's time machine with me...

Now tag time...

Twiheart46

kissesandmartini139

dumbgirl_inlove06

xCath_Banbit13x

TheHaima

itz_author

And to all those who are seeing this....you are gonna share your childhood best memories.....I'll be more than happy to read them...I love Reading childhood stories.

Go ahead.....