I Love You All

Hola people, guess who's back?

Definitely me. I was never really gone, but I will be gone after a couple of days....nah not completely, I'll peep in at least once a day.

Wait someone's knocking at the door......

*Comes back after some time*

It was exam knocking. And so I need to study you know. I love visitors, but I hate this person named exam.

I mean I love exam, but I hate doing the preparation.

Btw.....I wanna give a massive thanks to all the people who have gave this book and Undefined Truth book a read, although that story still didn't get enough reads.

So do tell me where it sucks....I accept constructive criticism...like just_a_lazy_teen told me the first chapter was not good enough. So like that..it helps me to improve.

And well, why is this suicide thing increasing each day?

How attractive is it?

I find so many people just telling about, I hate my life, I hate my existence in this world, I've got nobody to love me, I'm just gonna let people forget that I ever existed.

Guys please stop. What good does it do to you? C'mon, there are people to love you, you just need to wait till the time comes.

Let me tell you something.

We had this senior on our school who always came first every year. She was smart and friendly and a really good person, always helped us when we went to her and I really adored her, I took her as my role model.

Last year, after their physics exam, she never came to school. That was the first day of exam.  Most of us didn't notice that since it was the exam time, and she wasn't in the same exam hall as ours.

Then , after say about a week, when our exams were over, her friends told me, she commited suicide. She jumped from the 4th floor roof of her house, and then she was in hospital, her bones all cracked, she was just a lump of only flesh and muscles.

More than a month later, I got to know, she needs to go through a plastic surgery, and her brain is damaged, she can never study again.

The person who always came first, can never study again.

Both her parents are doctors, and I heard that they don't like her, and maybe they wanted a son instead of a daughter, and I also heard that her physics paper was bad, so she couldn't stand it, and thought to end her life. I dunno if they are rumours, cause I've not spoken with her after that.

One day, I saw her mom driving the car into our school campus, with her in the passenger seat; her neck I can say, doesn't exist anymore, she had a wheel chair I suppose ( I'm not sure cause I left school as my bus arrived before they got out of the car). She is damaged, ruined.

The very bright student, who should've had a beautiful future is ruined.

Well my point behind the story is, what good did it do to her? To her family? Lakhs of money went off in her treatment, but still she's not completely cured. I don't really think her parents her happy to see her like this, I don't think she is happy to lead a life like this.

So guys, please don't just end Everything. That's not a solution.

If I take her case, even if her parents wanted a son, even if her exam was bad, couldn't she worked harder the next time and make it up? Couldn't she work harder and be a person greater than a boy?

To all those who are reading this, I really want you to, I really love each and everyone of you. If there was an option of virtual hugs and kisses that you could feel, I would have sent you so many that you couldn't complete receiving all of them at a go.

#stopsuicide #loveyourself #staypositive #fightagainstwhatmakesyouweak #spreadlove

Once again I love you all!!!

Twiheart46
kissesandmartini139
dumbgirl_inlove06
Lightnightwithmessi
swiftstyles19
xCath_Banbit13x
xdevil-daisy-07x
SFTW101

TheHaima
TheInfinityCommunity
CallistaJay
Black_Dahlia247
happistachio
Naisha60

Unwrapping Myself- An Art Book [Completed]✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें