𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾, 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

"I can't breathe...it hurts," Win mutters with tears in his eyes, streaking his lovely face all the while holding onto his partner's arms. Bright caresses the young man gently to at least row away the more impending pain that he would be experiencing. He imprints soft kisses all over Win's face while the latter's cry becomes faint sobs and hiccups.

"Just breathe, baby. Breathe and then push out, it will help make the pain go away. Breathe for me, love."

"I'm sorry," Win presses his forehead on Bright's shoulder, he notices the bite mark that he had left earlier - and by the looks of it, he did bite hard.

Bright rubs the pad of his thumb on Win's poreless skin making the latter snuggle to the older man's palms with his eye shut close. Though Win knows that he wanted it to happen tonight and be finally called his, he did not expect it to be this much aching that he can't even think straight anymore. Bright, however, can feel the amount of stress that his lover might be having right now but Win's legs had been hooked on his waist tight since earlier - as much as he wants to move away, it would be fruitless since he can't back away.

Win palms his hands to Bright's neck and pulls the latter for a deep kiss full of desire and lust for the man - but can only plug himself inside because of the pain shooting from his bottom throughout his body. They both engage in a more passionate kiss and their tongues move in a graceful dance inside their mouths' while basking on the sweetness of the same.

Bright trails his hand on Win's chest and dotingly gropes the man's flat chest making the latter release a faint moan. The older male brings his kisses on Win's neck at first, imprinting his hickeys - a sign that the man is truly his and his alone. Win, on the other hand, can feel his hole adjusting to Bright's size and soon enough, finds the pain subsiding especially after being groped, sucked, and whatsoever.

Feeling a little bit better, and probably bolder now that he believes he can tolerate the pain from his partner's shaft inside of him, Win clenches around Bright making the latter grunt. Win hooks his legs just a little bit tighter which the older male takes notice making him stop sucking Win's nipple religiously. With a questioning look, his eyes are now on his lover's own orbs.

"You can move now," Win says before his bottom lip is trapped in between his teeth and Bright firmly grabs on both sides of his waist - locking him in place.

"I'm going to move now, and even if I want to make this as painless as possible - I can't guarantee it. But I'll go slow, and if you think you can't take it anymore, tell me to stop."

"Hmm."

With the anticipation growing inside of him, Win holds unto Bright's shoulder to brace for the impact. Bright pulls out only a little bit of his cock, afraid that it won't go inside easily anymore if he does it half-way because of Win's tightness. Their eyes are fixated on each other as Bright penetrates him at a slow pace. Win follows through and breathes out every time Bright digs deeper inside of him.

With every thrust that he does, Win can feel the pain subsiding to a much tolerable degree, and he soon starts to rock his hips in sync with Bright's thrusting making the older man moan. Bright circles his hips while pushing into Win's making the latter groan in a raspy almost nothing-there-voice.

"Oh goodness, do that again please," Win pants and Bright does the same circular motion with his hips as he pushes into his partner making the young man arch from the pleasure.

Bright grunts every time Win clenches on him when he pushes in, believing that the young man is already far from being in pain - he leans forward and kisses his lover. Win grabs a fistful of his hair from the back of the older man's head and enjoys the slow but hard movements from his partner. Bright quickens his pace a tad and Win accepts the pace hole-heartedly as their naked bodies keep meeting for the pleasure they both are taking thrill in.