𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾, 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Fuck me," Bright announces making Win's jaw drop. "And I'll fuck you after."

Wait? What? Fuck him?

Win's mind goes into utter chaos just hearing the words roll out from his lover's tongue, sending shivers down his spine. Bright smiled knowingly at whatever is going on inside Win's mind and he sits up erect on the bed, with Win straddling on top of him. The older man's hard-on is touching his partner's glorious bottom and he swallows hard just thinking about it. Just imagining him inside of him and ramming him hard until the young one passes out.

Win on the other hand is still going nuts just thinking of how to top his boyfriend - he is a bottom, that he knows for sure very much. And would still prefer being the one on the receiving end than to be the one plunging and thrusting. He knows that he talked big about switching, but he didn't know that Bright took that by heart.

"Come 'on babe, I'm waiting," Bright teases him one more time before pecking on Win's shoulder blade making the young man bite his bottom lip. "Not tonight?" Win shakes his head and Bright palms the back of Win's neck until their lips connected - the older man holds Win by the waist with his other hand.

Win shuts his eyes and allows himself to drown in the sweetness and hunger of his partner's kisses before he realizes that he's back to the mattress. Bright incessantly carry-on his trails of kisses on the milky white skin of his lover making Win arch from the bed. Once more, he sways into the pleasures that Bright had been injecting since earlier until he notices Bright pulling away from him. Win looks up at the man who is sitting criss-cross applesauce on the bed with that sly and mischievous grin on his face once more. I have a bad feeling about that smile, Win thinks and glances at the man with a very confused expression on his face making Bright chuckle lightly.

"Show me," Bright announces.

"Show you what?"

"Show me how you play with your ass, babe."

Win gulps down hard and stares at Bright expecting him to say that it is just a joke, but to no avail - Bright is just gawking at him like he is about to be consumed whole by a predator anytime soon. Win fumbles his hands into the bedside table and opens one of the drawers to grab a lube and closes the same before looking at Bright who gives him a slight nod. The young man spreads his legs apart making his body heat up from the slight embarrassment of letting his lover see him loosening himself. Bright, on the other hand, is clenching both hands tightly that his nails almost burrows into his palm. His eyes never peel away at his boyfriend whose back against the headboard and legs spread wide - exhibiting everything from his dick all the way down to his pink hole.

Win squeezes the bottle of lube into his bottom making him flinch from the cold before setting it on the side. Using his other hand, he opens out his hole making Bright bite his bottom lip, Win then inlines his middle finger to his hole. Slowly, he inserts it making him wince from the slight pain as he shuts his eyes tight. The young man heaves and starts to thrust the foreign object inside him all the while letting out faint moans. He roams it around until the pain that he once felt turns into a light pleasure and moves the same faster inside of him.

"One more," Bright announces making Win look at him with eyes which are now half-way open.

Without a second thought, the young man pulls it out and this time he inserts two fingers dragging a whimper from him and a tear had somehow escaped his eyes. Moving the fingers in and out while enduring the pain, he continues to play his ass in front of his lover. Bright can feel his erection twitching looking at how lewd Win has gotten just by fingering himself, the young man had been groaning and moaning with a raspy voice. Win scissors the inside of his red velvety walls with two fingers and one hand rolling his nipple until it hardens. The sound of his wails becomes louder and louder since the pain has long been gone and only the sexual stimulation is coursing throughout his body.

Bright pumps himself slowly with his eyes linger on his boyfriend thrusting his fingers in and out making the older man's own arousal go ablaze. While Win fingers and moans, Bright pumps himself a little faster until his stomach clenches from the climax that he's about to reach. Win opens his eyes and looks at Bright jerking in front of him and he clenches his bottom against his fingers.

The older man stares at Win's orbs and lets out a loud groan before releasing all his cream on the bed that he sure would change tomorrow. Win pulls out his fingers from his hole and stares at Bright pleadingly, making the older man smirk from the amount of patience that he's young lover has. Not letting him wait for any longer after being watched by him, he moves in between Win's spread and hooks the young man's legs on either side of his waist.

The older man guides Win's arms around his neck as he rubs the tip of his cock into the male's puckered hole with one hand, all the while licking him from his shoulder blades all the way to his jawline. Win's eyes are tightly close only making out Bright's warm, wet and long tongue against his skin - and the sensation of his cock that is almost about to rip him open.

"Are you ready?" Bright asks earning a hum from Win who clasps his hands with each other.

Bright leans forward to Win but his eyes are on his cock that is slowly being swallowed by Win's hole making the young man wail and shake from pain, while Bright grunts with the tightness of his partner around him. Win's eyes tear up and he bites his bottom lip hard to the point of bleeding but stopped by Bright's mouth clamp against his. Only, Win whines through the kiss and more tears roll down his cheek making Bright worry for his partner. The young man's hole is burning from the hurt but at the same time, he doesn't want the older man to stop claiming him now. He had been waiting for him to make love with him for over a year - and he doesn't want them to stop now that it's finally coming into reality. Bright pulls away from the kiss and imprints a kiss on the young man's forehead gently and dotingly. He then cups his chin until they're both staring at each other with Bright wiping away his partner's tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Babe, why are you crying?" Bright's voice is full of worry for the male who looks like he is about to pass out anytime soon. "Do you want me to stop now? I'm still half-way inside of you. We can stop now, I don't want to see you cry."

"No..." he shakes his head vigorously and holds unto Bright's shoulder tightly. "I don't want to stop. Please, I'm okay. Just...do it slowly," Win gulps down and realizes what Bright just said.

Did he just say half-way and it's already this painful?

"Okay."

Bright shoves his mouth into Win's neck and sucks on it while he rolls the young man's nipple with his thumb and forefinger making it erect. Win is still feeling the pain on his bottom though whatever Bright is doing with his body is distracting him from the ache - until he's wailing faintly and his head presses against the headboard of the bed. Bright busies himself pleasuring and making sure that the young man doesn't feel too uncomfortable despite him wanting to plunge his cock inside Win completely. But he does not intend for the male to suffer too much from his impatience, because he just jumped on him earlier knowing too well that two fingers weren't enough preparation to loosen him up completely.

Despite that, he still did force himself inside of him and now, Win is crying because of the pain that he had caused. Feeling the guilt from his unruly behavior, Bright continues to prep him with more kisses, praises, and whisps of sweet nothing into the young man's ears while tracing his body with his forefinger - making imaginary shapes on his exposed skin. Gently pumping the young man's front making him yelp in surprise before submitting himself to the pleasure of being jerked by his lover.

Win, then starts to relax his bottom and molds his walls over Bright's cock that is still half-way inside of him - slowly, his breathing starts to even and the pain that shot him earlier is almost subsiding to a tolerable degree. The young male clenches both fists on either side of Bright's chest and creates a gap between them making Bright look at his partner.

"You can push it in now," Win says and Bright imprints a kiss on his lips and leans forward.

"Bite my shoulder," Bright announces before pushing all his length inside Win making the latter bite hard on his shoulder and his nails bury on the older man's back. Bright grunts from the pain from the bite and from the tightness of his boyfriend who is shaking from the pain and pleasure all the same. Win releases the older man's shoulder and pushes the male slightly away from him with tears in his eyes.

"I can't breathe...it hurts."