𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒, 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖳𝗐𝗈

"Give me a hug."

Win says with that beam on his lips that seems to touch both sides of his ears. Bright walks towards the man and accepts the embrace, which he takes as his reward for enduring seeing Win with Luke throughout the party.

The hug lasts for quite some time and Bright is silently sobbing on his shoulder, Win soothes his man with a gentle rubbing on the back. They're still standing erect in the middle of the room which is illuminated only by the moonlight from the large window. Win hopes that they aren't visible to the naked eye from the ground - which is possible because the party is far away from the mansion.

After releasing the tears that Bright thinks he had shared enough, he pulls back and sniffs the last of it while Win just stares at him intently. He doesn't understand it but he surely takes this little vulnerability of Bright in front of him - his treasure. The man doesn't care if he cried in front of him, and for that alone - Win is grateful. It means that Bright trusts him enough to show this side of himself that probably only a few know about.

Bright is a baby.

Feeling the strain on his shin, Win pulls Bright and they both dip on the bed next to each other - sitting, feeling, breathing, contemplating, waiting for the silence to be broken. Though they both find it calming and reassuring, they both also think that it shouldn't stay this much longer to linger in the silence consuming their surrounding. Bright takes his leap and once again, brushes his fingers on Win's hand which is pressed against the mattress. Win doesn't react but then blushes from that affection - and he wants more.

I'm becoming greedy, Win thinks and Bright on the other hand thinks of the same thing - finally feeling his man with his fingers. Slowly, he entangles their fingers together, and soon, their hands are clasped once more. Bright is in ecstasy just holding Win's hand, he had imagined this a thousand times before, but in his imagination - Win leaves him alone. Bright looks up to see Win's blushed expression and he scoots closer until his cheek is on top of Win's ball shoulder.

This is definitely not my imagination, Bright thinks while he purrs on Win who chuckles lightly from that tenderness from the man.

"I'm sorry," Bright mumbles. "I was just afraid that you might find me invasive and so I cowered so badly. But right now, even if you push me away - I'd trap you back into my embrace. I won't be letting you go anymore as I did for a long time, watching you from the sideline."

Win burrows his brows in the middle and thinks about those words carefully, and yet, he can't get a confirmation from those words alone just now.

"I have been watching you from afar - cheering and rooting for you. Those times I would consider that I am happiest, especially when you achieve your goals. I am always supporting you silently, making sure that I keep myself hidden in the sea of people. I wanted you to see me, notice me, take a glimpse of me even momentarily. But at the same time, I didn't want you to know of my existence because then I have to succumb to my kryptonite, which is you."

"Masking your excuse with flowery words," Win teases as his own cheek lands softly on Bright's hair. Now that he feels it - he thinks of it like a dog fur, soft and fluffy.

"All these years, it is you that my heart longs for, and my touches wants to feel. I want to be the most important person in your life but I'm not sure if you want someone like me. You see, I have a lot of insecurities especially when I lay my eyes on you."

"Insecurities?"

"You are so beautiful, delicate and graceful in every aspect and in every way, to me you're perfect and flawless - God's creation that he carefully made which resulted into a person that one cannot simply hold so roughly," Bright pulls back and this time, plays with Win's finger while the latter is in confusion and glee with the words that he is hearing. "You're like a flower that needs to be taken care of with the right amount of sunshine, rain, touch, and time. One wrong move and that delicateness would be marred and I didn't want to be the one to accidentally scar your loveliness, nong."