𝖻𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗏𝖼/𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗐𝗂𝗇

The young man is rolling on his bed while suppressing his squeals of delight from his little chat with Bright. He shuts his eyes and bites his bottom lip while he slowly curls into a ball whilst squeezing the life out of his pillow. Win doesn't understand the emotions that he's having right now - but he didn't dislike it. Instead, Win has been looking forward to these conversations.

Once he finally gathers his composure and breathes all the air out of his lungs - he takes his phone from the bedside table. Win stares at the number on his contact list and sits erect on the bed while hovering his thumb over the call button.

"Oh goodness, calm down heart!" Win mumbles and presses his forehead on the phone. "I'm so nervous! What do I say? Oh my gosh...why am I so nervous?"

Win spreads himself back on the bed with his hand still clutching his phone tightly. "Okay, I got this!" The young man sits up once more and finally pressed the button and holds his breath while listening to the ringing on the other line.

["Nong, hi."]

Win melts from the gentleness of Bright's voice making him slump on the bed face first with the phone still pressed to his ears. He had heard Bright's voice a million times before and yet, he still melts every time he hears it. He had watched all of Bright's interviews and would just listen to Bright, even his laugh is music to his ears - like it's manly and yet cute. Bright's videos back then were his addiction - his day was incomplete if he doesn't hear it. The softness of the word that rolls out from his tongue makes Win giddy and cherry - it's like listening to an angel's voice. Not that he has heard an angel's voice in reality - but he thinks that Bright's voice is a basis for that.

Win has known Bright for a long time now, perhaps when they started in the industry. He can't remember when exactly it happened but he'd steal glances at him before when they were in the same space. Mostly, when they have photoshoots and stuff, but Bright seemed distant to everyone. He had this wall around him - it was like defense, and Win couldn't break through that wall back then. Win feels insecure being next to the man because he feels that they're worlds apart. And whatever liking he thought he had back then for the man, he had kept hidden.

And then Luke happened, he was happy and had learned to love him. But that happiness was not full because his eyes still lingered on Bright. And for some unknown reasons, Bright had become even more distant from him since then and it did hurt him that time. It's not like they're close anyway, they weren't even on speaking terms, and yet, he was drawn to Bright like a moth to the fire. It was dangerous and could burn his wings, but he was willing to risk it just to be next to him. Win had made some efforts to be closer to him, even asked his manager to be at least in the same series with Bright just once - an extra would be okay. But still - he was unnoticed and that hurt him like hell.

"P-phi, hi."

["Are you okay? Why are you stuttering?"]

"Ah, I'm fine phi." Win's body trembles while he unconsciously bites his bottom lip - he's swooning all over again to Bright without even realizing it.

["It's always nice to hear your voice. It's so refreshing."]

"Your voice sounds good, too, phi. What are you doing now?"

["Nothing, I was just waiting for your call. What about you nong?"]

"Same..."

Win smiles harder and finally calms his heart while playing with the end of his pillow. He doesn't know what he wants to say to the man on the other line now that they're talking. But he wanted to talk to him so badly earlier that he didn't even understand the book that he was reading.