𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖮𝗇𝖾

"Great job everyone!"

The director claps twice after yelling those words and everyone claps in a much gleeful manner including Bright. Afterwards, he says a couple more reminders and stuff to everyone who are patiently listening. He does that clap once more and they all disperse.

Bright then rushes all the way to where Win was perfectly sitting still with that wide bunny smile. He had been squirming in his spot since he saw Win walk inside the room. The older man feels delighted that the young man squeezed him in his tight schedule, as well. What he doesn't know is that, Win had already planned to drop by at his workplace since this morning - and had been so enthusiastic to see him after a week.

Bright leans forward and pecks on Win's lips like it is a greeting that they're expected to have. Win is shocked for a brief moment from the sudden affection despite the number of people in the room - who seem to not mind it at all. With that Win blushes and does a fake cough before looking at Bright and places a hand on the latter's face which is still full of make-up.

"I'm sorry," Bright soon apologizes after realizing what he did and places his hand on top of Win's hand. "I'm just happy to see you nong. I miss you so much," he explains making Win chuckle lightly. Win doesn't actually mind it because he finds that gesture sweet and doting making his heart flutter.

"Wash your face now and I'll wait here phi," he says to the older man who pecks on his lips again before running towards the restroom.

The staffs are still busy cleaning up and fixing the whole place that they used for the photoshoot - it's for Bazaar, one of the most known Magazine in Thailand. Win had worked with them before and he had been scheduled to do another modeling job for them in the next few days. His schedule is quite packed for the whole month - Elle Thailand, Posh, Armani Exchange, Bazaar and Kazz. Win is thankful for all the opportunities that he has and on top of that - he has a man that supports him with all of these things.

The young man is so engrossed perhaps of his own thoughts about his career, or may be with whatever is happening in front of him. Either way, him being in his zone for a while makes him stare into space and doesn't even notice Bright approaching him. The older man pokes on the other male's cheek with his forefinger making Win tweak before turning to him.

"Why do you look so serious?" Bright soon asks while taking the seat next to the man. "What brings you here nong?"

"I just wanted to surprise you," Win blushes from the reply because it is the truth, Bright on the flip side is feeling giddy and finds the man adoring.

"You are so handsome earlier," Win adds and glances at Bright. "Everyone would like you phi, because you are so beautiful."

"Chai, but I don't need everyone to like me nong. You are enough for me krap. As long as I look beautiful in your eyes - that would make me happy and content."

Win clenches his fist that is sitting on top of his thigh and he senses the growing tingles of sensation throughout his body. Truly, Bright affects him to the core, that even words alone from the man can make him feel excited to a point of disorientation.

Bright notices the sudden freeze from his man making him amused and at the same time worried. He hopes that Win would not hold his breath too much because he's tainted with red all over his face. Bright places his palm against Win's forehead making the latter jolt and clench once more.

"Are you sick?" Bright inquires but Win shakes his head lightly and releases a breathe an air of relief.

"I'm okay, by the way..." Win stops talking mid-way and Bright tucks his hand back to his side while the young man takes out something from his bag.