Chapter 20

When Suman returned, she did not think that these few minutes will change her lifetime. When she reached the compound of the mall, she saw all black. It was dark like night sky with no stars. Then the stars came. Twinkling fairy lights first, then coloured lights next. Then came the flower petals on her. The public in the mall was showering flowers on her. The same one they got while entering the mall. Suddenly like a sea wave many kids with soft toys in their hands came and surrounded her in a happy cheer. She was standing in a heart made up of soft toys. Brilliant kids. She was shocked, surprised and speechless. She was looking here and there for who and why did all this. Then she saw him entering the mall.

"Aditya"

Aditya was shocked to see all the decoration and preparation. While Suman was shocked to see Aditya there. She expected him  to do all this not Aditya.

"Aditya, I already told you my answer then why all this? " Suman asked but before he can say anything, someone started speaking. The voice echoed so she could not understand where it came from but she recognized the voice. She can know it over anything. It said:

Sardi ki dhoop
Garmi ki chaav
Baarish ki pehli boond
Ek pyaara sa gaanv
Jaane kyu Teri har baat pe mujhe pyaar aata hai jaane kyun

Sard hawayein
Mahakti fiza
Roasi aankhein
Bheegi khiza
Jaane kyun tere har aansu se dil bhar aata hai jaane kyun

Chandni raat aur sard aahein
Adhoori baat aur sooni bahein
Jaane kyun Teri har yaad mei dil doob sa jaata hai jaane kyun jaane kyun Teri har baat pe mujhe pyaar aata hai

The fog of dry ice was covering the entrance and a figure came out with a bunch of Tulips in his hand. He came in front of the heart shape and sat on his knees,

"Sumo you have been not just my best friend but the best part of my life." Shravan said and Sumo smiled.

"Since the day I met you, my life was wounded around you only." Shravan said and both remembered their childhood. The first time Sumo met him, and how they became best friends and how all his life he has been roaming around her only.

"You have been everything to me, you guide me like a father, you care for me like the mother that I lost and loved me to no end like a true lover I know you do. " Sumo was shocked to hear this, he knows she thought but how. As if Shravan understood her question, he said,

" You have proved it that day when you decided to jump off the building just to gain my trust. By the way swear on me you won't do that ever again. " He looked at her seriously and she nodded smilingly through her tears.

" Sumo you're my pole star and I want my mornings to start with your smile and my end my days with your assurances. I want you there beside me on every path of life. Though you have always been there. Even when you were physically not there, you were there with me. I might keep on speaking if I have to tell you all my feelings but I want to do that all my life. I won't ask you to be mine because you've always been mine only." The only thing she had wanted to hear from him, You're mine.

" Simply, Shravan ki Sumo and Sumo ka Shravan." She cried and smiled hearing this.

" I only need your permission to bring my dancing family at your doorsteps. I only need your permission to finally built that castle of yours we decided for in childhood, together. So am I allowed?"

Sumo was so much overwhelmed with feelings that she could not speak a word. But someone broke the silence.

"Say yes Suman" said Aditya and everyone followed him. Mamiji, Mamaji, Preeti, Mausiji, Aman all asked her to say yes. But she did not say a word. She just kept looking at him and he at her.

"Why do you need my permission if I'm already yours?" She finally said and hugged him.

"You're mine forever." He whispered

"Promise?" She whispered

"Sumo promise." He put the ring on her finger.

"Finally" said Mamiji and everyone laughed.

The End
Love
Zindagi