Chapter 1

Happy birthday Namik, 😍 🎂 .
Here we go with the first chapter.

It was a dark night with no moon and stars in the sky and there were predictions of an upcoming storm in the news. How surprising it is that they can predict a storm even before the breezing starts but the calm and storm that human feel and go through are neither predictable nor avoidable.

In the darkness of night he sat on the patio silently gazing at star less sky as if looking for some flicker from a star peeking from beyond the cloud. To naked eyes, he was just a man who might not was able to sleep but with a close look you will see the calm before the storm. He kept looking at sky which was big TV screen where he replays his encounters of his love and That Aditya's audacity, he came to her and touched her. His girl ? Now Aditya was in a great trouble!

The music was flowing in slow motion but chipku's hands were travelling fast. How dare he touch her? How dare he look at her that way? Aditya wrote his black fate that very moment when he held her hand in front of him.

It wasn't easy for Shravan to watch his love being swayed in someone else's arms but he did and that didn't break his heart but strengthen his resolve to make her his and only his.

That night after everyone started dispersing he approached Suman but to his dislike chipku disturbed them. Her ignorance hurt him but when it continued for a few days it broke his fragile heart which got overpowered by his anger. Anger is a coping mechanism to heal or hide a broken heart.

This morning when he was there in Tiwari killa for seeking advice from his Nanaji regarding a case, the lady he loved and hated with whole of his made her unannounced appearance. Nirmala came for some personal conversation with Tiwariji thus Shravan was excused from there. It hurt him how his own mother was a stranger or better a disliked stranger to him but again his coping mechanism was there to stop his tears from falling out.

Curiosity kills the cat. True enough. Shravan's curiosity to know the reason for that lady's appearance killed him. Because the reason not only broke his already broken heart but also murdered his soul. He left.

Since then he has been sitting on this patio at Suman's parents' house which he bought from Khosla to gift her. His own mother replaced him was what hurt him the most. His own mother wants to snatch every chance of happiness he had and could ever have. She was here not to meet him. She never came back for him, it was Suman even last time who insisted her to stay. He has realized that it was only Suman who thought about his wellbeing and happiness even if she failed she kept trying. She is the only one and he couldn't lose her. With this determination in his eyes to make her his and only his became stronger than ever.

Before leaving Tiwari killa he heard Nanaji saying that Suman has already rejected 30 rishtas in this one year and he would or should say could not force her to accept a rishta of his choice because the time he tried, no one knows what she did but yeah that boy after two days declared he couldn't marry Suman because he is gay. Ha ha ha ha! Nanaji laughed remembering that day and the very next month a wedding card came saying He got married to some girl named Pooja. Shravan shook his head because he know this is what she is 'Sumo Wrestler'.

Shravan knew what he wants but how would he get it or should say her. Plans are not for them. They end together no matter what so he didn't plan to win because he is sure she is made for him only so the only thing to do is "Never let go".

He ya! So how was it. It was the first chapter so being an introductory type thing justifies I hope. Tell me your opinion through comments.
Vote please.

Love,
Zimdagi