Chapter 6

"I never believed in love at first sight well that was until I saw you."

There stood a handsome man in front of Suman with a cheeky smile adorning his face. He was looking at her with such affection that Shravan felt an uneasy feeling settle in the pit of his stomach.

"Oh! Congrats man you got new lenses." Shravan said smirking at the dashing man in front of them. The man's smile faded but he was another stubborn Greek God who was determine to impress his princess.

"Hey! Dude I'm not going to lose so easily. I've another one, see..... Hey Sumo are you sunshine?" He threw another pickup line grinning smugly.

"Well I'm not but why?" She asked confused.

"Because my dear you brighten my days."

"You should get a light bulb for yourself."

"What the hell yaar tall man, I'm trying to impress a girl here and you are throwing burns on me. Why are you......."

"Because you are flirting with MY girl." Shravan shouted out of frustration and anger, and held her hand to walk off. How much a man can handle? First, that Aditya and now this strange cheesy pickup line factory.

On the other hand Suman was shocked that how easily he claimed her as His. Does he live with this thought so much that he couldn't hold himself? Shravan feels her in his breathe and heartbeat it is as easy for him as to tell you his name.

"Shravan?"
"Hmm!"
"Stop dragging me"
And he realized what he was doing and acknowledge his words from a few minutes ago. He couldn't meet her eyes, he feared rejection and was afraid of her eyes. But today the look in her eyes was of hope. She was hoping for a moment when Shravan will himself confess his love for her but that small flicker of Hope died with his ignorant every time.
The moment Shravan looked into her eyes he saw the reflection of the same insecurity as his but all emotions he saw disappear quickly. He didn't know why. This was where Shravan failed being her best friend because Sumo had learned well to hide her fears and weakness from the world so that no one can reach her inner layers.

Walls were her self preservation as was his.

A/n
I'm really sorry for disappearing like this but I'm in my final year at university and my mother has been ill since 6 months it was all a chaos around me.
Good news I'm back.
I'll give regular updates even if I write chapters. Plus this is a short story so the book will end soon but I'll start a new book. If you have some demands for plots do tell me.