Chapter 14

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

I was walking to get everyone else. I was thinking what Aaron had told me about being a girl. Of course I hadn't asked her if she liked my brother. Then their was the plan she came up with.

'What if you start to get jealous because you think Riley likes me instead of you?' Is was what she said. I don't know if I could pull it off without hurting Riley.

I walk into the waiting room and told everyone to come with me. We go to Riley's room and see the nurse helping Riley put her arm in a sling.

"She should be cleared to go home tonight." the nurse said to us. The they left the room and Riley got out of the bed. She walked over to me and I gave her a light hug, trying not to crush her broken arm. She was in my arms and I felt her rest her head against my chest. 

The nurse came back in and told us she was released. They also told us we need to go to a bone specialist. We walked to the car and said bye to Sharpie and Abby. Kane and David got into the back of my car. Riley got to the passenger side and got in. She buckled her seat belt and closed the door, all with with her left hand. 

I looked at her as she got in and she looked at me. Our eyes locked with each others.

I started the car and I drove back home. We got to my place and Kaner went back to his place. David went to his room for the night.  I went into my room and change into comfortable clothes. I grabbed some of her clothes out of my one drawer I had for her.

We each had a drawer in our dresser for some clothes for each other in case one of us had to come over for any reason.

I grab a shirt and a pair of pants and headed back to Riley. I hand her the stuff and she goes into my room. She comes out with one of my Hawks sweatshirts and her pants on. She had her left arm in the sleeve and the right sleeve was empty.

She grabbed a pillow from the couch and came over to me. She sat down on the couch that was on my right side and put the pillow on her lap. She placed her right arm on top of the pillow and rest her head on my shoulder.

A little while later, I heard Riley softly snoring. I was still up thinking about Aaron. How long has Riley known her secret and why hasn't either of them told anyone?