Chapter 2

I got to practice then next day and went to coach Q's office. I need to ask him when I could bring Riley in to practice with us. I knock on his door and he saw me.

"Come in Tazer." Q said. "What's on your mind?"

"Could I bring Riley in one day to practice with us." I asked.

"Sure,  you could bring her in tomorrow."

"Thanks Q"

I left his office and went to go get ready for practice.

I knocked on the door and Riley yelled to come in. Today was my first trumpet lesson. I walk into her place and she came over to me.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I guess." I replied

She takes me down the hallway, into her music room. She grabs a case and puts it on the chair. She opens it up and grabs the trumpet. She hand it to me and grab her trumpet. She did a little thing on her trumpet and I don't think I could do that at all. Looked at her as she finished.

"Am I going to have to do that?" I ask

"Not right now but maybe. Lets get started." she said.

She taught me how to buzz and a couple notes but there was more to learn. When we were done she put the trumpets back into their cases.

"So are you free tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah" she replied

"Good, your coming with practice tomorrow."

"Ok, but you got give me equipment. I got the skates."

"No problem."