The Raven is safe

Start from the beginning

Trinity’s eyes widen as she sees her sister on the screen, hospital bed and all. “Well, you're not gonna take any bargaining, are you?” Trinity says, sighing. “You promised my sister’s gonna be good? I want guards at her door if I talk.” Trinity says, stretching. 

“That can be arranged.” Jane says, smiling. “This was so much easier without Shiro.” Jane says, smiling. 

“Well, you’re a lot cuter then he is.” Trinity says, smiling. “I recommend you get some paper and start writing, there really is a lot.” 

As Jane took everything down by hand, fear of getting hacked and their information found making her go old school. Trinity knew more than she let Shiro know, as she gave up every piece of the puzzle she knew, adding an important piece of information to them. The known head of the ring was a middle aged man with black hair, and an uncountable number of scares. Each person after their kidnapping meets the boss of the operation. He personally tags them with a tracker. Keith had most likely been tagged by now, and to take the tag out he would have to know exactly where it was implanted. X Rays will make them explode, and at any point in time the man in charge could make them go off. With all of that information They were able to make a plan, and figured out a way to take everything down in one go. 

*Time skip to the day the plan was set in motion*

Shiro was sitting in a van outside of a large abandoned building. Jane had tracked it down with enough information, knowing it would have to be big enough to store people, isolated enough to not raise suspicions. They lead them to an abandoned asylum in the middle of the woods. It had been built in the 1800s, but never used. After further research they realized when the next auction was, and how to get in. A different officer, Katie, had been under cover for a few years, tracking trafficking rings, so they contacted her. She agreed to help and she was the one who got in. 

She had a small pin attached to her outfit which gave them audio and visual. Katie was able to get Jane in with her so she could handle the chips. After that Shiro would lead a team from the north and Kyle would lead a team from the south, slowly boxing them in.

And that’s exactly what they did. They were able to get the chips out of everyone, but they couldn’t find Keith. Shiro decided to walk through the now empty building, seeing the dozens of young girls and women. The boys and men that were kidnapped were in a separate group, all sitting near each other. “Keith? Keith?!” Shiro yells, trying to find him. 

As he is he hears yelling coming from further in the building. 

“Shiro, were having some issues over here!” He hears an officer yell. 

“On my way.” Shiro yells, running over to where he hears the voices. When he gets to the officers he sees Keith Shaking in the corner and hitting them away. They continuously state that they are police, there to help, but that just panics Keith more. 

“Keith, baby I’m here!” Shiro yells pushing the other officers away. Keith lifts his head to look at Shiro with tears in his eyes. 

“Sh-Shiro!” Keith yells, running over and grabbing Shiro. Shiro picked Keith up and ust held him there while the other officers dissipated around them. 

“I have you back baby, please just breathe.” Shiro says, rubbing Keith’s back and walking with him. Shiro ignored the officers and walked with Keith to his car. “Ok, we are going to drive to the hospital, no police ok?” 

“Th-They-I thought I wouldn’t see you again.” Keith says, crying. 

“There was no way in hell I was going to let you stay away from me for that long. You are my little tagger. How would the world go on without your art?” Shiro says, moving Keith to see his eyes. That statement made Keith smile and just started laughing as he hugged Shiro. 

“I-I thought you didn’t like my art at first.” Keith says as he sits down in the passenger side seat. 

“That was before I actually knew you.” Shiro says, closing the door and going over to the driver side. Keith leaned his seat back all the way, laying down. Meanwhile Shiro starts driving him to the hospital. “I know you might be tired, but don’t fall asleep, please.” Shiro says, worried. 

“Why can’t i get a few winks?” Keith asks, turning his head to see Shiro. 

“You don’t have anything monitoring you so I can’t tell if you're breathing or not. Please just stay awake, hum to the music or sing like you always do, just please don’t sleep till we get to the hospital.” Shiro says, turning the radio on low and flipping through the songs till he found Keith’s taste. 

Keith smiled weakly and started to sing to the music. “I love youShiro.” Keith says, fainting under the music. 

Shiro blushes a deep red as he continues to drive. A few moments later they reach the hospital and Shiro picks Keith up. “Baby, we’re here.” Shiro says, bringing Keith up to the desk. 

“What can I help you with?” The woman at the desk asks, still looking at her computer and organizing a few finals. 

“Officer Shirogani, He’s been kidnapped and held for days. He didn’t have an ambulance so I brought him here myself, he just needs to be checked out.” Shiro says, Keith falling asleep in his arms. 

She looks up, seeing bruises and bony Keith in his arms. “Give me a moment.” She says looking around. “Sero! We need your help over here. He needs a full check up. Kidnap victim!” She yells to a tan doctor near the entrance. His somewhat long hair was pulled into a ponytail and his lab coat had some coffee stains on it. 

“Ok, sir please follow me upstairs and will get him checked in.” Sero says, smiling and guiding Shiro to the elevator. They go up to the third floor and Keith is laid down in an empty hospital bed and Sero checks him in at the desk. Shiro brushes his hair out of Keith’s eyes and smiles. 

After a few seconds a nurse comes in and hooks Keith up to the monitors so they can monitor him. “Sero will be in here shortly.” The nurse says before leaving. 

Keith opens his eyes slightly and reaches for Shiro’s hand. Shiro stands up and moves closer to Keith, smiling. Keith smirks as he pulls Shirt down to where he is. 

“Once I’m healthy and checked out of here I- I want to try topping you.” Keith says, half asleep. Shiro sits there, a blushing mess as he sits down again. Keith was back asleep. Heart rate and blood pressure are still normal, so Shiro wasn’t worried. However he was worried about what would happen to him when they got back home and Keith was in charge. 

For all of you that kept commenting how you thought Shiro would be the bottom he will be the next chapter. I will clarify now that they are both switches and how they act in bed is completely up to how the chapter has been going not just who I believe is more of a top or bottom at that moment.

Word count-1,895

*Look who finally updated!