Good morning.

“As you wish baby. I don’t want you to get sick.” Shiro says comfortingly. 

Keith could feel Shiro’s semen leaking out of his hole, and he just laid there, legs too weak to move and his wrists bruised from struggling. His head was still spinning from what had just happened, and he could hear SHiro checking the temperature of the water. 

When Shiro walked back into the room and slowly unlocked Keith’s cuffs and placed them back on the nightstand. Before he moved Keith, he removed his shirt and then carefully picked Keith up, bridal style, and brought him into the bathroom. Shiro slowly placed Keith down in the tub and grabbed a fresh bar of soap from the edge of the tub. Shiro slowly washed Keith and made sure to pay special attention to his wrist. Keith felt safe and happy just laying in the tub with Shiro right by him. 

“Do you still have cum in you?” Shiro asks to wash Keith’s legs.

“I think so Daddy.” Keith says tiredly.

“Ha, I need to clean you completely baby. Are you able to stand or do you need me to join you?” Shiro asks, running his fingers through Keith's silky hair and seeing Keith grow more and more tired. 

“I need you.” Keith says, almost asleep. 

“Ok baby.” Shiro says standing up and turning on the drain for the tub. As he heard the water drain from the tub he stepped into the tub with Keith and helped him up. Keith was practically laying on Shiro, his legs too weak to hold him up. Using the shower head Shiro detached it and brought it down to Keith's back. SHiro did his best to make sure he washed out as much cum from Keith as he could before he turned off the water. Shiro held Keith and cautiously placed him down on the toilet. Shiro saw Keith wince and he rushed to grab a towel as fast as he could. Shiro rapped Keith in the towle and dried him off quickly and messed with his hair a little, laughing at Keith.

When Keith was dried off Shiro dried himself off quickly to get Keith comfortable quickly. Shiro gave Keith one of his graphic Ts and saw just how big it was on him. “Daddy...I am tired.” Keith says falling onto Shiro. 

Shiro smiles and puts Keith down softly on the left side of the bed, letting him get comfortable, and tucking him. He then goes and picks up the clothes on the floor, putting them in his hamper and putting on a clean pair of sweatpants. Shiro turned off the overhead light and walked back over to bed, getting next to Keith. Shiro rolled over and turned off the lamp next to him. 

Keith could feel Shiro next to him, and him being too tired to open his eyes, reached out towards Shiro and pulled him towards him. Shiro had already turned off the lights so he accepted and rolled over to face Keith, who was pretty much asleep. 

Shiro pulled Keith to his chest, and felt Keith nuzzle his face in between Shirt chest. With Keith’s breath and and the warmth and his body Shiro fell asleep holding Keith tightly to his chest.

The next morning came too early to Keith, and Shiro was already awake when Keith started to turn. “Good morning sleeping kitty.” SHiro says, rubbing Keith’s back as Keith sat up. 

“Mmm~ it’s too early.” Keith says, throwing his head back and winning. 

“Well I can go make breakfast and some coffee if you will actually let me leave now.” SHiro says laughing and pulling Keith even closer. 

“Please, I need my coffee.” Keith says looking over at Shiro, and winning. 

“Hahaha, I will go get your coffee now, I was going to get coffee sooner, but someone was holding my arm.” Shiro says messing with Keith’s hair.