It's a "Dream"

“Wow, do your coworkers know you take home the same people you arrest.” Keith says rolling his eyes.

“Ok, first of all, the only two people ive taken home are adam and now you, Second of all, of course not.” SHiro says locking up, and walking over to a smallerblack Lexus. SHiro put Keith down in the passenger side seat, and walking over to the drivers side. Keith was quite the hole way to shiro's house, he was actually pretty tired. When they pulled up to Shiro’s house, SHiro pulled into the garage, and carried keith inside. “Keith were at my house, you should probably get ready for the night.” Shiro whispers softly. 

Keith rubs his tired eyes and looks around. Keith Sas sitting up on the bed, and could see a bathroom connected to it. The barkwood bureau at the front of the room had a TV on top of it and the large bed had a nightstand on both sides of it. Just the room itself was nicer than anything Keith had ever seen. “I don't have any spare cloth.” Keith says slightly dazed.

“If you just need a shirt or something, you can borrow one of mine. I’m just going to go wash up in the bathroom, so take whatever you need.” Shiro sas softly to Keith.

Shiro, closes the door behind in and Keith slowly gets up, walking over to the bureau. Keith opens a few draws before he found Shiro’s shirts. Keith pulled out a dark greyish blackone and held it to his thin form. Saying it was big on him was an understatement. Keith sighed and started to take off his clothes. He took off his sweatshirt and held it up. Placing it down on top of bureau. He did his same with his shirt and pants putting everything into a small pile. Keith slid the large tee-shirt on over his thin frame and layed back down on the bed. He didn't really do much, except for just lie there and drift in and out of consciousness.

When Shiro  was done in the bathroom, he blushed seeing Keith. His black hair was a mess, and his tee-shirt looked so cute on him. Keith pulled his legs closer to his chest and shivered. Shiro smiled and tucked Keith into bed, shocking Keith. “Y-You don't have to tuck me into bed. I'm not a little kid.” Keith says annoyed, but still pulling the covers over his face.

“Aw~, of course not. Now, ty and get some sleep.” Shiro says joking, messing with Keith’s hair. Shiro climbed into bed next to keith, and turned out the light. As Shiro was falling asleep he could feel Keith shaking next to him. 

“N-No...please...i’ll be good...it hurts...please..” Keith Whimpers out shaking and curling up on his bed.

Shiro rolled over to face Keith, and put his hand on Keith’s shoulder. “Keith, its ok, i've got you now. Your safe here. No one can harm you.” Shiro says comforting Keith. It seems to work, because Keith cuddles up to shiro, and starts to breath more normally.  

“He...he is going to...he is going to...please don't let him…” Keith whispers, holding Shiro closer.

“I won't let him even touch you. I will always keep you safe.” Shiro says rubbing soft circles into Keith’s back.

“But..you'll hurt me...every cop has...you will hurt me…” Keith just breaks out in tears and clenches onto Shiro’s shirt. “Why...why can't I just have…”

Shiro pulled Keith up to look at his tear filled eyes. “Keith, Kogane, I would never hurt you.” Shiro says softly, but firmly.

Keith stopped crying, and slowly woke up. Finally he started wake, realizing he couldn't move. “Sh-Shiro, p-please let me go. I won't do anything...Please don't hurt me…” Keith says, panting as he panicking. “Oh, my god, why did I trust you.” Keith says starting to cry.

“Oh, my god, Keith no. You were panicking and crying in your sleep, so I was trying to calm you down.” Shiro says letting go of Keith, and backing away. “You ended up grabbing at my shir, and when you thought I was going to hurt you, I pulled you up so I could help. Im so sorry.” Shiro says looking down down at his blankets.

“Y-you were...I was cryinging, and you were h-helping me?” Keith asks touching a tear on my cheek. 

“Yes, you said someone was going to hurt you, so  I just said I was going to protect you.” Shiro says embarrassed.

Keith didn't say anything. He just pulled Shiro close, and hugged him tight. “Th-Thank you.” Keith says quietly.

Shiro sits there in shock, before embarrassing Keith. “Are you ok with me touching you?” Shiro said hesitantly.

“Mhm...I’ll deal with the consequences in the morning.”