The Raven is safe

When Shiro got in the car he radioed it in and glared at the women behind him. “When we find him, if he is hurt in any way, I swear you will never see anything but the inside of a prison for the rest of your life.” Shiro says, bitingly almost. He was definitely holding back from snapping and hurting her in any way. 

The drive back to the station was slower than he would have liked. When they did finally get there he dragged her into one of the interrogation rooms and moved her cuffs infront of her to connect them to the metal table. 

Jane was the first one to run over to him. “Hey, I found something that you might need to know.” She says handing him a vanilla folder. Carefully he scanned the papers and his eyes widened. “I was able to find these...it’s over three years old.” She says, worried in her voice. 

Shiro walks in, calmly and places the folder down on the table. “Where is Keith Kogan?” Shiro asks, trying to keep a level head. 

I can’t tell you that.” She says, sounding almost sad.

Shiro sighs as he opens the folding, pulling out Trinity’s sister's medical records. “Because of her?” He asks, then pulling out the countless medical bills. 

“H-How the fuck do you have these?” She asks, shocked and annoyed as she starts to look at each one. “You are here trying to find keith, my family matters won’t help you.” 

“I know you have your separate jobs, but none of them could be making these payments. I mean ‘you’ve’ already made over 1M dollars in medical payments over the course of two years.” He says, pulling a separate copy out of his folder. “There has to be a separate job then, one you haven’t been listing on your bills.”[ Shiro says, flipping through a few more papers. “You also haven’t taken out any loans lately.” 

“I have a friend helping me out. Is that a crime?” She asks, placing down the two papers. 

“This friend must be really well off to helping with these.” Shiro says. “Can we maybe have this friend's name to check out that story.” Shiro asks, annoyance lacing his voice. 

“No, I don’t want to get them linked up with this.” She says, calmly. 

“Look, I know you're not paying these, and that friend of yours has my Keith. 

“Oh, your keith?” She asks, smirking. “I’m sorry for your loss then.” She says, sounding as if Keith had died. 

It was at that moment Jane opened the door and pulled Shiro out of there. She closed the door behind them and pushed Shiro. “The fuck ar eyou doing? You are either gonna keep your cool or bud out.” She says annoyed. “I want you to stay out here and cool the fuck off, I’m gonna talk to her.” Jane says, annoyed, pushing past Shiro. 

She stepped in there, holding her closed laptop, and slowly walking over to the table. “Trinity?” She asks, opening the laptop. 

“Obviously.” She says smiling, looking Jane up and down. 

“Great, so this is how this is going to go. I can make you a deal, and you can tell us how this operation works. I would start with who runs it, or the highest body you know. Next, where you dropped Keith off after taking him. Then you will tell me the easiest way for us to take down the entire operation as quickly as possible.” Jane says, typing quickly and then turning the computer to show Trinity the screen. “In exchange, your sister’s bills get paid, and you can see her at once a month in the hospital. You haven’t killed anyone, so it shouldn’t be difficult.” Jane says, sitting down and resting her elbows on the table.