Taken Away

"I'm good for now." Keith says. "I just want to talk." Keith says reaching out to grab Shiro's hand. 

“Then let’s talk. What’s on your mind?” Shiro says, gripping Keith’s hand tight, pulling him closer. 

“I don’t know. Hey, do you think they will yell at us if I let Kosmo off the leash while we are in the park?” Keith asks, looking at the few other dogs running around. “I think you’ll be fine, as long as kosmo behaves.” Shiro says, eyeing Kosmo. 

Kosmo looks over at Shiro and smiles. “He will, he never does anything to bad.'' Keith says, making Kosmo wag his tail faster. 

Shiro and Keith talk quietly between each other and when they get to the park Keith goes to unclip the leash. Once Kosmo’s leash is off he doesn’t go running. Instead kosmo sticks near them as they walk around, looking for a place to sit down.  Shiro kneels down and Kosmo runs over. Shiro rubbs Kosmo’s head and grabs a stick on the ground. Keith smiles and tries not to laugh. 

“What Are you laughing at?” Shiro asks, messing with Keith's hair using his opposite hand. 

“Nothing, but you better throw that before Kosmo just takes it from you.” Keith says, gesturing to Kosmo, who was running in circles and wagging his tale even faster. 

Shiro laughed and threw the stick, as Kosmo took off after it. Shiro walks just a little bit more and sits down in a nice area, shaden by an oak tree. Keith walked over as well and sat down next to him. Shiro opened the box and pulled out one of the green tea truffles. He held it up to Keith's mouth and smiled. 

"Open up." Shiro says smiling. 

Keith looks at him and looks down at the truffle. "Which one is it?" Keith asks, confused. 

"Eat it and find out." Shiro says, smiling. 

Keith smirks and bites the center of it, holding it in his teeth. Keith then leans over and kisses Shiro. He then bites down on it, breaking the chocolate shell. Shiro continued to kiss Keith and ended up eating half of it. Keith then pulled away and licked his lips. "Mmm-green tea." Keith says leaning into Shiro's shoulder. 

Shiro was flushed red and wrapped his arm around Keith. "That was good." Shiro says, still flustered. "You are pretty bold." 

"Not really, just wanted some chocolate, and a kiss.” Keith says, smirking.

"Well you can get as much as you want." Shiro says smiling. 

"Of which one?" Keith asks as Kosmo comes running over to them with the stick. 

"Both." Shiro says kissing Keith on the cheek and taking the stick from Kosmo. "Good boy. Who's my good boy?" Shiro says, messing with Kosmo's fur, scratching behind his ear. 

*Woof. Kosmo says, almost to reply

"I'm a good boy too. Right?" Keith asks, jokingly.

"Well, I've got nothing against seeing you in a collar." Shiro says, standing up and shaking the stick in Kosmo's face. "You want the stick, you want the stick?" Shiro says, messing with Kosmo. "Fetch." Shiro says, throwing the stick again. 

Keith was a blushing mess after Shiro's comment, and Shiro knew it when he sat down. "Did I embarrass you?" Shiro  asks, laughing. 

"No, just a little shocked about your forwardness."  Keith says, chuckling. "You can definitely see in in a collar sometime, if you don't do anything stupid." Keith says, leaning against Shiro. 

"Then I won't do anything stupid." Shiro says, as Kosmo comes back again. He drops the stick and lays down with them. Keith tabs his head, and Shiro scratches behind the dog's ear. It was then that they felt eyes on them. Shiro reached into the chocolate box and pulled out a mocha truffle. He popped it in his mouth and caught Keith's attention.