Chapter 51 Season 2 - Another Color, Same Mind

Start from the beginning

Swiftz: what is it?

Swiftz Open the carriage door and spotted a Yellow Hair short boy.

Swiftz: hmm? a kid?

Swiftz was tall as DIO, has a scar face and a Green Leaf Magic Sword. 

Bandit: Hey Brat! Get out of the way! 

He Didn't move out of the way

Bandit:Boss, What Should we do?

Swiftz: whatever, just kill him.

Bandit: Understood.

The Bandit Jumps and lands on front of me with a single dagger.

Bandit: You will regret for not listening to me, Boy? Girl? whatever.

The Bandit Raise his Dagger and prepares to Stab him.

Bandit: Die..

Then There's some weird Colorful weapon on his head.

Bandit: eh?

*Pow!*

Kayden: hmm, i like this weapon.

Weapon - The Dominator

Kayden: 'The Threat Level was increased because he did something horrible'

Swiftz: What are you all standing for?! Kill him!

Bandit: get him!!

Kayden: ah the same old atmosphere. i remember that the first time i arrive here in this world always killing bandits.

Amount of Bandits - 16

Kayden: Meh..

All Bandits Charge at me, and again, they use useless classic swords and bow. I Just Finish the Fight Quickly by using Kung Fu Skillz by instant hits and insane 93 km/ph speed.

Bandit: what?!

Bandit: He's Fast!!

Slash and Stabs with my barehands like blades killing all bandits in a blink of an eye.

Swiftz: Who the Hell are you?!

I Clean the blood on my hands and it disappeared with a smoke effect.

Kayden: My Name Is Kayden Yoshikage, My Age is 20, My Home is at the Very Top peek of the Citadel within the skyscraper Where I can see the Stars everyday and night at Height of 300 Thousand Meters, I am not Married, I Used to Travel Worlds and I have some better experience of battle against enemies, laugh with my friends and i feel pure Joy and Freedom of My Adventuring Other Worlds. I Don't Smoke But I Drink Sometimes due to my Drunk Resistance. I'm in bed lately on 1 AM Because I'm Playing games on midnight and I stop at 2 AM, After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed,I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning even thought i slept late. 

Swiftz: Wh-What The Hell are you talking about?

Kayden: I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing that would cause me to lose sleep at night. This is how I deal with society and I know that is what brings me happiness. 

My Body Glows Purple energy

Kayden: Although, If i were to fight, I Wouldn't lose to anyone. 

A Form of monster is appearing Behind Kayden.