6- Among Us

Ah yes, the time has come
For the meme that is Among Us
As requested
Idk if I'm supposed to put their name here or something uh but
That person would know so...

Ah yes, the time has comeFor the meme that is Among UsAs requested Idk if I'm supposed to put their name here or something uh but That person would know so

My sister should be a meme
Let us begin
****
Bakugou POV

So after the small conflict was over, I've gotten used to living with these guys. It really isn't as bad as I thought it would considering they're vampires. Though it certainly isn't normal, each week one of them comes back with a bag full of fruit punch.

Okay that sounded stupid, I mean blood.

They learned to control themselves but I can never get used to seeing Deku and Todoroki doing...things..together.

Ahem, anyways.

Kaminari is still being a bitch, but at this point I'm not even bothered by it. At first maybe but if he doesn't wanna talk then Okay, that's fine then.

Totally still don't care.

Right now I'm with Mina, she wanted to come visit talking about wanting an update on my harem. No matter how many times I tell her to shut the hell up it's weird, she keeps on asking if I'm hiding something.

Yes I'm hiding something, I don't want her to go running off when I tell her I live with people who suck blood for a living.

"Bakubabe, I think cyan's sus." Mina said, she's on the couch while I sit on the floor in front of hers. We're able to see each other's screen and yes we're those cheaters that work together when one is the imposter.

Cuz it be like that sometimes.

"How?"

Mina suddenly screams, "What the fuck, calm down bitch!"

She shoves her phone in my face, "See?! Told you it was cyan!"

"Yo! What's with all the commotion? Oh, hi Mina." Kirishima walks into the living room a little sleepy. His hair was down and his sweat pants were sagging down with each step.

Ew.

"We're playing among us, it's gotten trendy recently." Mina explains simply, "Starting a new game so I can show Kiri." We both get out of the game, Mina goes closer to Kirishima to show him the hype.

We opened a new game, hehe, I'm the imposter!

Uh—