Final - Party Time!

Come one come all to 2021 the year everyone's been waiting for even tho nothing changed

I've never once done this before but...trigger warning? Nothing explicit but if spiked drinks bother you then idk
Also I switched from first to third person because there's a certain part that I write in third better
***
Bakugou POV

It's been one whole day since that lunch date I had with everyone, ya know, the one I worked so hard for. Everyone has been ignoring me, except for Deku, Todoroki, and Kirishima, it's like I don't even exist to them anymore.

Why? Is it because I tried to ask them if I can go somewhere? Are these bitches that petty? Or is this just out of worry...I don't think any of them really had a human friend minus Todokirideku and Kaminari. So is that why, do they just not understand something are they confused?

No, I'm the confused one obviously but still, every time I talk to them they just continue on with with their day.

Whatever, it's not like I need any of them anyway so why bother even trying anymore. Tonight's the party so I'm going, Dabi already said I'd sneak out so it's not like it'd be a secret that I'm leaving.

I have to meet up with Mina at 9, exactly thirty minutes before the party, it's right now so I have to leave or else it'd be too late.

"Don't step out that door, Bakugou." It's Todoroki, was he in the coach the whole time? "Why leave, why must you go?"

It's bad enough I get caught trying to sneak out but it's even worse when I have force out my worries to someone. But there is nothing I can hide from any of these mind reading fuckers, "There's just something I need to deal with."

Todoroki steps forward, his face pleading for me to stay, "But this has nothing to do with you, Bakugou please understand you mustn't leave this house. There will be vampires there, gatherings like these or dangerous!"

I open the door, not caring about what he says, I know what I'm getting myself into, nothing is going to convince me to stay here knowing Mina and her friend will be there too.

"Then take me with you." Todoroki offers.

Without a doubt I'd expect no less from him, "I'm leaving on my own, don't you dare follow me, see you later." I get out the house and slam the door just to show him how annoyed I am with all this. Thanks for worrying but this is my problem now, I don't need anyone else getting involved with it.

I walk my way to the town where Mina sent me the address, I checked out how far it was by foot, it way be thirty minutes by car but it's a whole fifty by foot maybe if I run it could be forty-five. Hopefully I don't make Mina wait for too long.