OCS Vibes

A recap from me. Ava. No, not the Ava in Warrior Nun. I binge watched it yesterday on Netflix with Alex. It was like 3 AM when we finished and the professor came down to pee and saw us awake in the living room, with a load of buttery popcorn mess everywhere. The fudging floor too!! Yes I try not to swear. Get over it already!

"You two meant to be sleeping?!"

Yes I know. I said sorry but I mean come on! The name Ava was in it as the main character. How cool is that? I love this show! Action, adventure and no making love. Perfect! These days, shows are all about making love, disgusting! *pulls a face of remorse and disgust*

So anyway the next day it was all I could talk about to the professor, not surprised as he said I could use some training at the OCS. OCS stands for the order of the cruciform sword. Alex suggested teaching me how to fight but I told him that I'd take his offer AFTER I visit the OCS. Time to get my Warrior Nun on!

"Here's the key" the professor put the key into my hand. Off I went! I so want to learn self defence and what's way better is that I'm doing it where Ava Silva is going to be training! Technically Areala. All caught up now! Yes?

Right now I'm walking around the beach so I know I'm near the right church. A nice summer feeling lifts my spirits a bit as I think that poor Alex is back at my house. Then I remember that the professor and Alex are like best buddies so it's calm.

All I see is the beach and half naked people. Damn, how do people feel comfortable in showing over half their body to the world, I'm not comfortable in wearing a skirt without leggings!!

"This town is so cool!" Did I just say that out loud?!

I see a handsome cream skinned dude with a nice mole on the right side of his face near me. Thinking of moles or beauty spots, some people think their ugly whole I think they enhance the  beautiness of the face. Oh wait that's nota word but oh well. I smile as to try and talk to him.  He walks up to me.

"I'm looking for this building" I show him a map and pointed where I wanted to go. I can't tell him it's the OCS, he wouldn't believe me otherwise.

"Oh it's a few roads, that way" he gestures the way. I thanked him and went on my merry way.

I was getting close to the doors. They unlocked themselves. Nice! I'm a bit tense now. Hopefully this ain't a horror film. It's only warrior nun I tell myself as I go in.

"Hello" I mumble.

No one.

"Hello" still no one.

Great, no ones here!!

Swoosh. A sound I hear as arrow goes through my shoulder. I grabbed my new wound to stop it bleeding and turned around.

"STAY DOWN" I hear a voice and dropped down. I noticed one of the warrior nuns return a archer bow shoot where the arrow previously came from. Both enemies fighting with arrows. Well THAT was a coincidence!

I look. It was a red spirit. Thank god it just died.

"Are more coming?" I quickly ask the nun breathing into a near panic (attack by the way) as Beatrice came towards me. I could not fangirl right now! Ive just got shot with an arrow and am in pain. A LOT OF PAIN. You see I don't have a good pain threshold.

"Loads more, you should get out of here" she huffed as she came towards me. She's looking at me funny.

"I'll be fine" I breathed heavily again and again and again. I pluck out my key (shivering in pain) from my pocket and I was now back home. On the floor. I cant get up, the pain hurts a little too much.