Of Witchcraft And Wizardry

"Right listen kid, we got half an hour to deliver the philosopher stone, the headmasters a good friend of mine so this be simple" I nearly talked to Alex as a teacher, wow I'm stressed. This is probably the action of taking someone with me on the job. He was fidgeting in the school uniform while I was used to mine.

"WAIT ARE WE IN-"

I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Hush up, we're meant to be blending in!" I say. I move my hand away.

"Nice" he grins and takes the wrapped up stone, examining it between his finger tips.

"Imagine if we destroyed this" He said.

"NO" I yell, making him jump.

Bless, he cute when he gets scared like that.

"We cant mess with the time line! WHAT DID THE PROFESSOR TELL YOU JUST BEFORE WE CAME HERE?!" I yell gesturing my hands up and down and around. Hes only doing this to annoy me, by accident AND PURPOSE! HOW DO YOU ANNOY SOMEONE BY ACCIDENT.. AND PURPOSE?

"kay" he shrugged his shoulders at me, giving me a quick grin.

"God, I feel like I'm with a child" I mumbled, picking up my backpack and began walking. He kept stepping behind me and bumping into me. I give him another stare.

"Sorry, just excited" he said giving me his best childish smile. I shrugged my shoulders in acceptance and carried on walking through the little courtyard. We both see two Ravenclaw boys walk up to us. They looked like they were around 15 with a reputation of bullying others is my guess.

"Look a newbie!" One exclaimed. The other took my backpack and started throwing it and catching it.

"Im, Im not a student here" Im stutter out, I can never stand up to my bullies properly even in high school, maybe this is happening again.

"Give her the bag back" Alex stepped forward, his voice sturn and steady and strong and deep.

"Oh look, you got yourself a girlfriend" one smirks.

"Shut up!" I say, trying to remain stern like Alex.

"You want it?"

"Go get it" he was about to give my bag to Alex, until the bully swooshed it around and threw it on top of the roof. Great job Ava. Im here now punishing myself while I see Alex looking like he was thinking and the bullies started laughing. My eyes darted at the floor, I see Alex's school boy shoes, then I didnt. I look up. Did he just?

Alex was now climbing up the bars and jumped onto the cliff part of the wall, swang upwards and landed on the opposit building where my backpack is. He tidied himself by patting himself twice and walked on the roof.

My eyes widen.

He just jumped down and was walking towards me.

"No point, well just throw it back again!" One of those boys just talked behind me and that was the last time anyone messed with me from school. I turned around even before Alex reached me.

"Ill give you a face full of fist, Im friends with headmaster I can make that happen, do not mess with me meatheads" I try and make myself look confident. Is it working? I think it is. I feel confident. I was never gonna let bullies undermine me ever again.

They finally looked scared as Alex turned up next to me. They turned and ran.

"Good choice, idiots" I scream at them, grabbing my bag off of Alex and waving it in the air.

"Great work Ava" Alex let out a sigh and so did I.

"Time to get to work" I grabbed my backpack off him, swung it over my shoulder and began walking. We finally came face to face with Dumbledores statue bird stairs thingy.

We stop.

"What now? You have a password right?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah" I state, pulling out a scrunched up piece of paper from my bra. Where else am I meant to put it? There was no pockets!

I read it. Concentration on full.

"Sherbet Lemon" and the stairs started becoming visible.

We waited for it to fully convert. I turn to Alex.

"You give him it, I know how much you want to meet him" I say.

"Thanks! This is gonna be so cool! Lol he literally ran up the stairs and didn't even nock.

Imma whistle now. Ok so ten minutes of me whistling the Harry Potter tune done. Hm what next? The whole world is mine?

"HI" Alex jumped behind me making me nearly trip over air.

"DO. NOT. DO THAT."
We give ourselves a silence minute.

"What did Dumbedore say?!" I ask.

"Well he said that he's going to put it into the wizard bank himself and then tell Hagrid to collect Harry and then the stone" He replied like he was on cra*k or something.

"Your all hyper aren't you?" I say to him getting a bit annoyed via HIM!

It was time to get back to my professor.

"All in a days work then!" I smile at Alex, a proud mama Librarian!

~

CRASH

The professor ran right downstairs. Ah the lovely old basement.

"Why are you in the basement?" He looked at us lying on the floor.

We looked at him, then to each other. And then burst into laughter. Moments went by and we calmed ourselves.

"Ill leave you to it then" the professor gave me another key.

"Goodbye Alex" the professor said, closing the door. I turn to look at Alex.

This is going to be tough.

~

We were now back in Alex's world. An alleyway near his school. We both knew it was time.

"Ill see you again Mr" I quote Martha Jones as he then started a hug. I nearly squished him as I hear a ouchie sound so I let go. Then get my key from my pocket.

"You got a whole world ahead" I say, knowing it was so darn true.

"and the old world behind" He added, I put my hand up, gesturing a handshake. We started shaking hands and then stopped. Still holding hands like we both feel the same energy.

(Don't let go)

Alex fliped my hand slowly, bringing it towards himself, giving me a kiss on my hand as I smile at him warmly. Then releases my hand and started walking away. Giving me one last look.

I clench my key in my while fist. Seeing him was the last thing I want and the first thing I want when I leave. I usually close my eyes when using the key but this time I didn't. I want to see him until the end.

I see him.

Then I see home

Then I see home.

My sigh echoed the house as I see the key in my palm. The hand he kissed.