1: In the alleyway

Tom POV:

I sigh as I wait with tord and matt for edd to be bandaged. He fall of our house trying to save the children by removing the stick off the satellite and only managed to broke his arm.

The nurse came put of the room and said "you guys have to wait for a hour for him to able to go home. Once his home, make sure to take care of your friend".

I decided to go to a near by bar and buy drink. "Matt, I'll be going out to a bar so make sure you tell this to tord when he comes back" i said. Matt nodded and went back to his business.

I walk outside the hospital and immediately saw a bar, how convenient ! I entered the bar and drank. When i was done, i started walking back to the hospital, but i heard a sudden whimper of some sort. Like a baby or something. Ehh, must be imagining it since im drunk so that make sense. But now i can't stop think if it was real or just my mind playing tricks

Matt POV:

I told tord about tom like 10 minutes ago. I saw him coming back but with a confused look. I didn't think much about it since he'll be feeling a little woozy of course . Tord was on his phone as well as Tom. I was just admiring myself, but the look on Tom's face really concernse for some reason.

So i asked "hey you okay?". Tom looked up at me, looks at the side and looks at me again but getting closer to my ear, which i got flustered about. "I don't know why but i cant stop thinking about a random sound i heard in a alley, like a whimper" Tom whispered. Yeah, he is definitely drunk.

Tord POV:

I overheard what Tom said and i think he is crazy...or drunk. I am now fully convinced that Edd doesn't have a brain. Like, the ladder was literally sitting on the yard RIGHT infront us.

I'm surprised that he'd even survived that fall. Risked his own life just save the children. Some stupid things we do to save stupid things.

(Time skip to 40 minutes)

Tom POV:

Edd was finally released so we were taking him back to the house.

On our way, I heard the same whimper i heard earlier. I just decided to ignore it but then noticed that they were looking over at the alley in confusion

"Did you all hear that?"

A/N
___________
This is my first time writing a story so it might not be as good as yall think it would be, but it was a thing i wanted to do.

__________
Word count: 462