Chapter 55- Mouse Trap

Start from the beginning

The so called alpha growling at him, but Bubba was a fearless dog and barked at him more for scaring Morty.

Just as Ricky's foot came up, the heel of it clearly directed at Bubba's head, I moved quickly blocking his attack.

My sudden appearance made him jump back.

Looking at him head on, I knew he was still the same. The same bully from my childhood and he hasn't gotten any better. Grayish brown hair that he kept gelled to the side. Dark grown hateful eyes, he is taller than before, but I haven't seen him in two years, since he mated with Amber.

He smirked.

"Soulless!" He cheered.

I made no remark about my name. He did it a lot when we were younger, and he obviously proved my point.

"It's been so long since I've seen my favorite dog." He said his hand reaching up to ruffle my hair. But I smack his hand away, crossing my arms over my chest as I stare at him.

Snapping my fingers at the dogs, Bubba understands the command and picks up Morty by the scruff carrying him to the car.

If something was gonna happen, they didn't need to be caught in the middle of it.

Ambers eyes drilled into me as she stood behind Ricky. Her eyes speaking a thousand words that I didn't want to hear.

"I hear you're hanging around with a few well known lycans, how'd you manage that?" He asks, me still not having responded to any of his remarks, I turn away from him.

He reaches out and rudely yanks my arm back in a tight grip.

"I didn't tell you that you could leave." He growled  in my ear, a cold smile painted on his face.

My claws extending out as I spin and grab at the back of his neck sinking my nails into the skin. He hissed as I bring him to a bowing position.

"I don't remember asking for your fucking permission!" I growled and kneed him in the nose. He fell on his ass clutching his bleeding nose. "You haven't changed a bit."

"And you still don't know your place." He said quickly standing up.

"You should know better than to start a fight with me Ricky." I say menacingly.

"We're not kids anymore Solus, you defy me, there are gonna be actual consequences this time." He sneers.

"Since when have I cared about consequences?" I ask stepping towards him.

"You're still an omega Solus." Ricky laughed. "You hanging around with lycans doesn't make you anything better."

"Well this omega just broke your nose. And has broken your arm before, and your ankle." I list off. "Ive made you cry to your daddy before, and I can do it again."

"Is that a threat to your alpha?" He growls in my face and I all I can smell is infidelity. So that's what Amber was talking about. How ironic.

"There is nothing more threatening right now then your cheater breath." I say waving my hand in front of my face.

***
Driving up to the palace, I let the dogs out of the car. Greeting multiple Lycan guards as I pass them. Servants and butlers watching me unaccompanied, walking through their halls like I live here.

The dogs trotting behind me and Baby once again on Bubba's back. Twisting his head around smelling the air around him. Meowing at the unfamiliarity of the space around him.

Moving down the halls peaking into each of the rooms as I find the one I'm looking for.

The bar.