Please don't cry

This chapter is based around the last verse of the Addict video, where we see Angel Dusts' room. I hope you enjoy! I will also try my best to update this fanfic as much as possible until it is fully complete too. Also this is where the story starts to get it's name!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This better be good." I muttered.

I walked down the corridor more and noticed that the crying was coming from Angel Dust's room.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I knocked on his door and asked, "Angie, you okay in there?"

"G-go away!"

I put my head on the door and sighed, "Please Angie, let me in."

It was a couple of minutes later and I was ready to leave, a few steps down the hallway and suddenly Angel's door unlocked, "Wait!" he called out.

I turned around and saw him leaning against the door frame with tears streaming down his face, "Aw Angel..."

I ran over to him and hugged him, "What happened?"

He let me into his room and he lied down on his bed whilst he buried his face in a hot pink pillow, Fat Nugget at his side.

I sat beside him and looked down at him, " Sh sh sh, it's okay. Just talk when your ready okay?"

I got up from his bed and peaked behind his curtains, looking down at the busy scenery of a never sleeping Hell.

"H-he didn't come...and Val was being an asshole as usual!" Angel Dust  growled.

I sat down next to him with an arm wrapped around his shoulders, "W-Who? What happened?" I asked concern filling my voice.

Angel sighed and lied down once again, "Husk...he didn't come to my show. He said he was going to be there but he wasn't, when I got back he was passed out at the bar."

"Oh Angel I'm so sorry, but if you were so upset with him why were you sitting at the bar with him?" 

"I wanted to ask him what he was fucking doing of course!" Angel snapped.

I spun around to face him more clearly whilst crossing my legs. Stroking his fluffy hair I hummed a soft tune, "It doesn't fucking help that we're on house arrest in this bloody hotel with a bunch of crazy bitches!" I said, "Now if you don't mind me asking, what happened with Valentino?"

"Same shit he always does," he muttered, "He used his powers on me...took over my mind...I-I wasn't thinking straight."

I hummed in response, "H-he then took my phone messing up all my social media accounts, sending awful messages to C-Cherri...he just messed up my whole shitting life now."

"That son of a fucking bitch!" I growled.

So that was why Cherri was acting so strange. Later on he explained to me that if he didn't do as Val says then he'd kill Cherri and maybe me. That fucking over lord drove me so pissing mad! Angel Dust then started to break down more, he curled up and hugged himself. 

"Y-you should stay away from me too (Y/n)! I-I don't want you to get hurt!"

"Aw Angie please..." I was on the verge of tears. My dearest friend, who helped me through all of the negative bullshit I've experienced is now down in the deep pits of unbearable depression. I lied down beside him as he started to cry even harder,

I started to quietly sing a song that my mother always sang to me when I was in a low place, with a few tears dripping down my cheeks. As I got halfway through the song, Angel Dust started to stop crying with only a few sniffles. He sat up and I out my head on his shoulder, I sang with a little more enthusiasm (2:39 on the vid). 

Once I finished the song Angel Dust complimented my singing skills," Didn't know you could sing toots, you should do it more often...you're really good at it."

"Thankyou Angel." I smiled.

I checked my phone and noticed that it was the devil's hour (3:00am). I got off of Angel's bed and yawned, "Well I best head back to my room."

Angel Dust nodded and embraced me in a warm hug, "Thankyou..." he whispered. 

I smiled and nodded, "No problem, like I always say I'm always there for you and Cher."

I look into the tall spiders eyes, which were glistening from all the tears that were shed. I cupped his cheeks wiping away a few stray tears and once again hugged him.

"Goodnight Angie."

"Goodnight toots." he said.

I gently closed the door and walked to my room passing by several rooms. Once I finally entered my own, I slid into my bed's black duvet and tried to fall asleep but alas I could not.

"Fuck!" I whisper shouted.

I decided to quietly play some music to help me fall asleep and eventually I did, only to fall into a retched nightmare. It was composed of gore, spine chilling screams and many more frights.

In the mortal realm, when I was human...when I was at my most pure before I snapped. Looking down at my dead mother and father who's bodies were covered in crimson red liquid that was sprayed from either their neck or stomach. My mother killed my father with her brutal rage, slitting his throat with a butcher knife and my mother murdered by me. My father always stuck up for me matless the situation and I miss him dearly. My mother was never self-controlled she would always shout at me, make false accusations about me, criticise me and so much more. Once I got the fresh taste of blood from my mother, the first victim, I got more hungry and more enthusiastic for the thrill of the kill.

However eventually, I came to my senses realising what I had done, I overdosed on drugs and drank enough alcohol to make sure my death would be imminent and secure.