So we finally meet

Authors Note~ Hey guys, this may not follow the Hazbin Hotel timeline exactly as I will be adding in a few alternative scenarios.

~Gender-Neutral reader~

(L/n)=Last Name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been stuck in Hell for almost longer than a decade now and Hell has never changed, other than the wide population increase and decrease due to extermination day. My only friends are Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb and of course  I am completely fine by this! Making friends wasn't really my strong point but we all taken a liking to each other so...why not? 

Anyways, it was the day after extermination and new turf was up for grabs. Cherri and Sir Pentious were in a middle of a war and as I had nothing better to do I thought that it would be fun to join in. I contacted Angel and we made it to the battle and quickly joined forces with Cherri. Did we win? Yes.

 I must admit although I do enjoy causing chaos and doing things that would be classed as "sinning", I completely fucked up my chance in having a safe and enjoyable afterlife. Since my sudden drop into Hell I decided to drink my worries away. Now you maybe wondering how I got into hell and I mean it's pretty obvious isn't it?

Any who, after the turf war Charlie and Vaggie picked me and Angel Dust up from where death and destruction crumbled into our will. We both thought that it would be fun to piss her off so that's exactly what we did but it only made things more tense.

"Is there seriously no liquor here?" Angel Dust sighed crawling around looking underneath the seats. I shook my head and sat back crossing my arms, sighing annoyance and boredom. I looked over to Charlie who seemed as though she was about to cry.

"Ch-Charlie, are you okay over there?" I asked a little concerned.

She looked up and Vaggie darted her eyes to me giving me a death stare, "I just wanted to-" I stopped and sighed, "Never mind." 

Angel Dust sat back down next to me and rambled on about the Hotel trying to make matters seem better when he really wasn't. I put my hand on the spider's shoulder and whispered, "Just shut up will ya! You ain't making matters any better."

"Jeez what's up with you?" he asked.

"I-I just can't be bothered with to get into anymore arguments." I sighed. 

Charlie sat properly in her seat now looking at me a small twinkle within her eyes. Jeez what the fuck happened to me?

The limo then came to a halt and everyone got out. Angel Dust and Vaggie went inside the hotel first and then me and Charlie dragging behind. Vaggie headed to the couch in the lobby and dropped onto it sighing, anger bubbling within her, whilst Angel Dust headed over to a broken fridge and got 2 popsicles out of a dripping box whilst eating one and handing me the other.

"You know it's probably a good idea you get some food in this place. Y'know to feed all the way ward souls you got in here." Angel Dust proclaimed whilst letting out a laugh as I snickered playfully punching one of his arms. We both turned to Charlie, who once again looked as though she was about to cry. I decided to go into my room to get out of the way because I couldn't be bothered to put up with anybody else's shit at the moment.

Once I entered the elevator it ascended to the staff floor,

"Funny how they put me on this floor." I rolled my eyes.

I opened my door and a cloud of red shone out of the room. The entire area was blood red; curtains, bedding, wallpaper etc.

I took out my phone and fell onto my bed. What seemed like an hour later, I heard a massive commotion downstairs. I put on a black hoody and rushed out of my room and into the elevator. Once the elevator descended to the main floor I rushed out and asked,

"What the hell is going on here?"

"The fu...the Radio Demon is outside the door that's what's going on." Vaggie hissed.

I held my hands up pretending to surrender, "Okay okay I surrender...no need to get your panties in a bunch." 

I walked over to Angel Dust who was just as confused as I. I scanned the area, looking for Charlie until I heard an enthusiastic voice.

"Alastor pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure!" the demon said a burst of energy radiating from him.

"Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco in the picture show and I just couldn't resist what a performance!" he beamed.

"Jesus Christ he sure seems happy!" I muttered.

"Why I haven't been this entertained since the stock market crash of 1929...so many orphans."

Suddenly Vaggie held her exterminator's spear up to Alastor's throat. I walked closer trying to get a closer look at this "Radio Demon" guy and he certainly had an intimidating figure...not to mention that god-forsaken nightmare fuelled smile!

A long and boring conversation played out until Alastor then put in a bar in the Hotel.

My eyes instantly lit up and a smile tugged at my lips, "Holy shit!"

The guy who I assumed was going to be running it didn't seem too pleased once he appeared. He took a swig of his booze and I sat down trying to stir up a conversation with him while Angel Dust tackled Vaggie to the floor,

"Shut up, shut up! We are keeping this!" he yelled pointing to the cat demon who I believed was called Husk.

Angel then slid over to the bar and proceeded to flirt with the grumpy demon,

"Hey there." Angel said.

"Go fuck yourself." Husk grumbled facing away from the spider demon.

"Only if you watch me!" Angel leaned over the counter, now closer to Husk.

"Good luck." I mouthed rolling my eyes and walking away. The two then seemed to get into a minor argument. I then headed over to Charlie and Alastor (with Vaggie in the background) who were having a conversation. I decided to listen in, because I didn't have anything better to do. However, I must've caught the duo's attention when I was approaching them.

SHIT.

The radio demon looked directly at me and then proceeded to walk in my direction. I took a massive gulp of my beer and let out a small sigh.

"Pleasure to meet you, what's your name my dear?" he asked holding a hand out. I shook his hand and said, "The name's (Y/N), (Y/n) (L/n)."

An uncomfortable smile appeared on my face as his smile widened even more...freaky.

A little while later, I met a small cyclops demon called Nifty(who I presumed was from the 1950's). As soon as she was summoned we all heard a voice which I assumed was Sir Pentious'. I looked over to Angel and he too thought it was the serpent demon. An entire monologue was once again presented by this dumbass and we were all prepared for battle until Alastor took care of it for us. He used his powers and brought down Sir Pentious' ship along with all of the Egg Bois. Once he brought down the ship everyone was struck with shock.

We all walked back in with Alastor, who was rambling on about Jambalaya, and I was joking around with Angel Dust. Before I entered the hotel, I realised that the sign for it had changed from the Happy Hotel to the Hazbin Hotel, which I found fairly odd. I walked a little faster catching up to the Radio Demon and I asked,

"Did you change the Hotel's name?"

"Why do you ask my dear."

"Well last I checked you're the only demon here who has the ability to do that other than Charlie. Not to mention I saw small voodoo symbols surrounding you once it had happened."

"Swell observation my dear." he replied the same toothy grin plastered on his face. Before I could say anything else Angel Dust grabbed my hand and pulled me off somewhere.

"What's the matter Angie?"

"I got something to show ya."

"Oh god, Well it better be interesting." I rolled my eyes.

"It definitely is, just follow me."

We went into the elevator and headed to Angel's room, he opened his door and I heard a faint sound.

What on earth could it be?