Swatting my hands away, he cleared his throat and got up of the floor, wiping the imaginary dust off his jean-covered knees. He looked at me from his 6'1 height ,which was quite tall compared to my 5'2 height, and started to fake glare at me.

"I'm not a cute puppy. I'm a handsome man. A very handsome and sexy man." He started flexing his muscles which looked ginormous. He looked like one of those body builders off the shows he watches on television after I go to bed. I sometimes sneak down to see what he watches as he doesn't allow me to watch gory or scary films. They scare me anyway.

"You're n-not a man. You're m-my cute l-little puppy." I said before jumping over my bed and running through the bathroom door and locking it. I knew he was gonna try get me to say he's a man by tickling me and it was too early for that sort of pain and exercise in my opinion.

I heard large footsteps approach the door. Then, a large fist came down on it continuously.

"I'M NOT A PUPPY I'M A HOT MAN. LAVENDER SAY I'M A HOT MAN BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND TICKLE IT OUT OF YOU." I could practically hear the smirk on his face. He made it so obvious he wasn't mad. And if he was mad at me, he couldn't stay like that for long. He just loved me too much..

"ANTONIO ACE ROSE GET DOWN HERE AND STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR SISTER TO LIE. YOU KNOW WE DON'T TEACH HER STUFF LIKE THAT." I heard my dad's voice boom from the kitchen . What he said made me burst out into a fit of giggles. He would always torment and  mess about with Antonio. They were so alike with there striking blue eyes, bright blonde hair and muscular build. Tony was almost a carbon copy of Daddy but he doesn't like to admit it even though it's true.

It's always just been me Daddy and Antonio. My mother, or Linda as I like to call her, walked out on us when Daddy's company had a little difficulty when I was 4. She came back about 2 years later when his company started getting much more recognition and fame. My dad just kicked her out and caller her a gold digger. I haven't seen or heard from her since. That's for the best. Tony says she was a mean lady that didn't care for anyone but herself and he didn't  want someone as toxic as that around me as I'm growing up. This is why I love him. He's soo thoughtful and amazing

After he was finished cursing Daddy out for a few minute, I heard Antonio's elephant footsteps walk away and go down the stairs.

Daddy says I should never say the bad words Tony says as they are really dirty and mean . I don't know why Tony says them though. He's not dirty or mean. I asked Daddy and he said that Tony just never listens to him and is disrespectful . That made me laugh as I know my brother isn't disrespectful and is one of the nicest people I know.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked up the outfit I set out last night on my dressing table and took some pretty lavender undergarments out of my draw full of pretty underwear . I grabbed my phone and speaker and started playing my usual playlist before going back into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

I took my nightgown of and put it in the laundry basket under the sink. I got in the shower and started cleaning myself and put lavender scented shampoo and conditioner on my hair and washing it out. I loved the smell of lavender. It's just so soothing and fantastic.

I got out of the shower and dried  my body before putting my lavender undergarments on and then my brown and blue plaid print pleaded skirt and cream coloured jumper. I don't know why I wear such nice underwear. It just makes me feel pretty.

I hand-dried my blonde wavy hair and then chucked the towel in the laundry basket. I grabbed a bit of concealer to hide the new red mark that now adored my forehead. Before walking downstairs, I grabbed my speaker and phone and turned the music of.