二十 (Twenty)

(Aria's POV)

I sat behind Ryu on the roof as I read the letter. He sat with his legs hanging off the edge in the pair of scrubs I stole from the employee locker room.

"I can't believe he left you everything." I mumbled.

The money, cars, estates, houses, apartments, men, companies/businesses, everything was left to Ryu. Ryu was now the head of a Yakuza family. The biggest Yakuza family in the world.

"F*cking idiot." He muttered.

"He gave you an out though." I said, reading the last page.

"Yeah, he did."

There were two sets of papers in the envelope. If Ryu signed one then everything would be transferred over to his name. If he signed the other then everything would go to Jun and Jun would be the boss.

"What are you going to do?"

He shrugged. "I.....don't know."

He leaned back against me and sighed. I placed a kiss on his shoulder and handed him the papers back.

"I won't be mad whatever you decide. I'm with you till the end no matter what."

"I know."

"Everyone is going to want an answer when we go back inside."

"Not if we go down the fire escape and go home."

I laughed. "That's true."

We didn't get much more time alone on the roof. Vince, Knox, and Jun joined us minutes later.

Vince opened his mouth to speak, but I shook my head.

"Doc kicked us out of the room to do some tests." Jun said, sitting beside Ryu. "He said Aimoto may get to come home in the next day or so."

"That's great." I smiled.

"It is."

We all sat in silence for minutes before Jun spoke again.

"Yori's men.....a lot of them are calling and texting me. They want to know what to do now. I don't know what to tell them."

Ryu let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair before getting up. He pulled me to my feet and kissed my forehead.

"Go home and get some sleep." He whispered.

"What about you?"

"I'll be there sometime."

I nodded.

"We can take you home." Knox said and so I left with him and Vince.

"Any idea on what he's going to do?" Vince asked.

"Not a clue."

"How's your face feel?" Knox asked and I chuckled.

"It hurts. Thanks for asking."

"Anytime." He winked.

It took him six more hours before he came home. When he did, I was laying in bed waiting for him. He didn't say a word as he walked in and headed straight for the shower. He was in there for an hour before he came to bed. I wasted no time snuggling up against him.

"You've decided." I murmured quietly.

"Mhmm."