十一 (Eleven)

A/N:

Three in one chapter?!

You're welcome. 😉

-B.

~~~~~~~~~
(Ryu's POV)

I watched as her pupils dilated as my hand got closer and closer. I could also see that she was debating with herself internally. She wanted to let me have my way, but she also knew that Knox and Vince were just feet away.

"Ryu," she begged quietly.

"Mhmm?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"We have guests."

"So?"

"So you can-"

Before she could finish her sentence, my hand reached its destination. My hand slipped into the shorts and pressed against her core. She was dripping wet.

"I don't know, Koneko. Seems like you're excited." I whispered with a smirk.

"You-"

"Aria?!" Vince suddenly called causing her to struggle against me more.

"Better answer him before he comes in here." I said.

She opened her mouth to answer as I chose that moment to sink two fingers inside her.

She let out a small squeal before calling back to Vince.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here a second?"

"Be r-right there!" She called as I worked her back and forth, feeling the heat build and the tightness of her inner walls clench. I crooked my fingers just right and skimmed across that soft spot I knew would make her scream and want more.

Right as she was on the edge I pulled my hand away and stepped back.

"Better go see what he wants." I said opening the bathroom and stepping inside.

She looked at me with disbelief. Her skin was flushed and she clenched her thighs together as she glared.

I gave her a wink and a smirk before closing the door.

"Asshole." She muttered, making me grin.

Least now she probably regrets inviting them to stay the night.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Aria's POV)

I walked out of the bedroom to the living room where Knox and Vince were.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"You okay? You're a little red." Vince said.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yep."