Oh just lovly

A/n:you can find everything on Pinterest and this just proves it

Y/n's POV:Nagisa went off with Karma and I was hoping that I could have some alone time and just talk to my stuffed animal like I do sometimes but yet again I was intrupped. Why do people want to talk to me so much I mean I'm not that interesting.

"Hey." I look up it's one of the girls from the class she sat next to me. "Hi." "Why are you sitting alone?" I was about to answer but was rudely intrupted. "It's the it obvious she's a loner who won't get any friends cause she looks and acts like a little kid and probably think she's better then us."

She turned to me and smiled. "Don't mind Subaru he just has to get used to you, and I think you look adorable." Aya walked over to him and began to tell him what he had said what was rude and reminded him of what Kuro sensei had told them this morning. We walked over and bowed. "I'm sorry Y/n what I had said was rude please forgive me."

I blushed out of embarrassment. "I-oh your f-fine just try n-not to again." He walked back to his friends muttering some curses.

Me and Aya talked for awhile until Karma and Nagisa came over and joined us. Over all the school day was fun and interesting Karma teases me for my height and such but he was playful and nice. Nagisa was fun to talk to and seemed glad hat Karma made a new friend and Aya was very nice and offered me help with homework but I told her I'd be ok on my own.

I began walking back home and excited to watch some anime and just be lazy but I had uh surprise.

Me and Karma were walking the same way. "Hey there, you live around here or what?" He looked at me and smirked. "No I just figured that you'd want to be walked home so no one mistakes you for a kid and takes you away from us." I rolled my eyes playfully and just continued walking. "Alright I'm home now buzz off."

I walked into my house with Karma following close behind. "Mom I'm home! I have a fr-"

I dropped down to the ground. I saw my mothers dead body on the ground knife in her chest and in blood on the wall was wrote 'your next' I was scared. Karma walked in the room and was shocked but not as shocked as me. I was currently fighting off the tears but they started rolling down my face and I began to panic and soon feel into a panic attack.

A/n:sorry this is short and I didn't post yesterday but some things have happened and just yeah