Two (Rewritten)

"Perseus Jackson, get your butt up." Annabeth Chase screamed into Cabin Three. But what she didn't know was that he is already awake. He is always up. He doesn't sleep in, like everyone thinks he does. He wakes up two hours early to redye his hair and put in contacts. 

"I'm coming." Percy said while his left eye glowed red at the mention of 'Perseus'. The hero put in his green contacts. He walked towards the door, inching the left side of his head. Stupid dye made his stupid head itchy.

It wouldn't be itchy if you would just let me out Percy. 

Shut it Perseus

Just saying.

Shush, I'm trying to sleep

Then go back to sleep Kramer

Percy rolled his eyes and opend the door.

"Hey Annabeth." he said with fake cheer. Perseus and Kramer was really starting to get on his nerve and it's giving him a migraine.

"Hey Percy, I need an idea for your fathers temple. I was thinking about a seashell flooring. What do you think."

"I was thinking that those seashells would stab peoples feet. Seashells are like stepping on a Lego Annabeth. And come one, I thought today you were talking a break from all this designing stuff."

Annabeth sighed. "I know but it needs to be done. With Jason.......gone, not much work has been completed. Our finishing date is still like in two years. Get used to it Percy."

Percy sighed. "I know, but hey, at least we have dinner right?"

Annabeth shook her head. "I can't Percy. I need to go to Olympus and get my designs approved. Maybe next time?"

She says that all the time Percy. Just kill her and then you wont have  to deal with her.

I'm not killing my girlfriend.

But is she really your girlfriend? I mean it's not like she spends time with you anymore.

Shut it, both of you.

You always tell us that. And come on, we've been with you long enough for you to know that we never shut up. But you know who should shut up? You.

So I've been told.

"Percy? You there?" Annabeth asked, while waving a hand in front of his head.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Sorry." Percy replied.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Seaweed Brain. Breakfast is almost over."

"Just give me a sec. I forgot to shower." Percy lied.

"Ew. How do you forget to shower? Whatever, see ya." 

The door shut and Percy groaned. He held his head as his eyes flashed the respective colors.

Let us take control idiot!

Never

Whatever. We will get control someday soon.

In your dreams.

You wish we would dream of you.

Whatever. He could picture Perseus grinning creepily.

Hey when do you think I can kill someone.

Percy sighed. We'll go out to the forest tonight and you can kill some animals.

Yay! I can be in control right?

Nope.

Aww that's no fun.

Your no fun

I am offended

Good.

Percy?

What Kramer?

Five minutes to get ride of it.

...

Say something Percy

Go back to Tartarus

Noo, Perseus's dad is a meanie.

You're such a baby

No you're a baby

Percy sighed and got his hair wet so Annabeth wouldn't get suspicious and walked out the door.

So yeah. There's a chapter. Also, I will do a face reveal once i get 1k followers (which will never happen). Oh and this is the song that inspired this book: