"I mean, I am going to work in my family business. I will most likely take over for my dad when he is ready to retire. What about you?" He said vaguely.

I thought for a moment. "I want to do something that involves helping others or music. I have thought about becoming a social worker or psychologist and a pianist." They both looked shocked at my answer, especially Liam. He never knew that that was what I wanted to do because I always thought that I would never have the chance to achieve that dream.

After gaining their senses back, Cole takes the paper from me and reads the question. "What are some of your hobbies/interests?"

"I enjoy reading, playing the piano, and writing. You?" Fighting is also one of my hobbies but he didn't need to know that.

"Fighting and weaponry." he said smirking. His answer made made me spit out my drink that I just took a sip of.

Coughing a little, I say, "Excuse me? Are you being serious?"

"Of course, Babygirl. You better write that answer down and not sugarcoat it." Bastard.

 "Whatever. My turn. "What is your favorite childhood memory?" Damn, I don't know what to say for this one.

"Umm, I guess when I was ten, my dad took me to work for the first time and allowed me to control the business that one day. I was allowed to give orders and just hang out with my dad. He was always working when I was growing up, so just being able to do something with him made the experience that much greater." Cole said with a distant look in his eyes. I look at Liam and his expression told me that he knew nothing about this.

"Well, mine was probably the day that I went with Liam to the park. I was probably seven, though I was small for my age, and he gave me a piggyback ride everywhere, never complaining. He pushed me on the swings and bought me mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was one of the best days ever." What I didn't say was that it ended as being one of the worst and Liam knew that as well. When I got home that night, my mom got so mad and it was the first time I got a really bad beating.

"Of course darling boy Liam over here had to be a part of your favorite memory." He said laughing and I forced a smile on my face.

"Okay, so this is going to be the last question for today. What is the best feeling for you in the world?"

"The feeling of the piano keys under my fingers, the way the music sounds when I am playing. It almost feels magical I guess, and is the same feeling I get ridi..." I cut myself off before I could continue. I was going to say that it was the same feeling I got when riding a motorcycle.

Getting that I wouldn't be continuing, he says, "Well mine is the feeling I get while fighting. It is almost a high, like I am filled with adrenaline. There is just something about being able to prove that you can accomplish something, even if it is something as stupid as fighting. You probably don't understand what I am talking about."

Yet, the thing is that I do. I understand everything about what he is talking about and it is part of the reason it became an outlet for me. There is nothing like the feeling that you are stronger than people perceive you to be and getting the chance to show them that.

Once we finished our drinks, we went back to the car and Liam dropped off Cole first before taking me home. All I can think about is how much I learned about him and I could tell he wasn't lying about any of it. When he said how his father wasn't home a lot during his childhood, I saw in his eyes how much it hurt him. He still is hurting; he just hides behind this tough exterior, almost like how I hide behind the shy girl no one thinks could defend herself. Ugh, this is Cole you are talking about. The boy who has done nothin but show you that he is egotistical, and yet...

We finally arrive to my house and I hug Liam goodbye before going inside. I put my stuff upstairs in my room before making my way to the living room. All of my brothers are sitting down and look up when they hear me come in. They all started bombarding me with questions about what happened. I just told them he didn't do anything and that we just worked on the project.

"Did you learn anything valuable that we could use against his father?" asked Savio.

"No, sorry. We just asked each other the questions on the sheet. But I did learn that he has no idea that I am your sister." I didn't say anything of the fighting club due to the fact that they most likely knew that Cole was a fighter.

"And how do you know that?" asked Luca.

"I have my ways." I said vaguely.

They kept asking me questions but then realized that I would not be saying anything more. Sitting down in an empty spot next to Nico, I watch whatever they were watching, which looked like it was FRIENDS. A few minutes later, Nico puts his arm around my shoulder and I snuggle into him. I could feel his chest rumble as he laughed at the part where Ross was telling Rachel that they were on a break. I started laughing as well with him and saw that my brothers were looking at me and him, almost as if they were jealous of our brother sister relationship. They couldn't be, right?