Epilogue

One Year Later

It has been almost a year and a half since I first moved to Italy to live with my brothers. It's weird how so much can change within that timespan. I mean, in regards to my brothers, I went from hating them to tolerating them to loving them. Even with my friends and my relationship. If someone told me two years ago that I would have best friends and a boyfriend, I would have never believed them. To be honest, without all the support and love I have here, I never would have survived, especially in a foster home or orphanage.

Even Evelina, Liam's mom, has become a family to us. She ended up having a baby boy six months ago and named him Raphael, after his father. Right after he was born, I went over almost every weekend to help out because she ended up going into postpartum depression. Luckily, she was able to overcome it with the help of Liam, who was able to find her someone to talk to.

Since it is spring break for me and my twin brothers, my family decided to take a trip to Paris, France. And by family, I mean all my brothers, Cole, Gabe, and Mila, who is Enzo's girlfriend. Cole doesn't have a good relationship with his father anymore so he spends a lot of time at my house. As for Mila, apparently he has been friends with her since college and about 8 months ago, they started dating. It was nice to have a girl around the house; it was much easier to talk to her about things than my brothers sometimes.

While getting checked in at the hotel, Gabe pulls me aside to an empty hallway. "What's up?" I ask.

"I need help with something. I'm planning on proposing to Nic tonight when we go to the Eiffel Tower-" Before he could finish, I started jumping in joy, causing him to laugh.

"As I was saying, I'm planning on proposing and I need your honest opinion on the ring." He says as he pulls out this small, dark blue ring box. He opens it and I see this beautiful black ring with diamonds lined up in the middle.

"It's gorgeous. This is exactly his style too; he'll love it." I said, and he sighs in relief.

"Okay, good. And don't tell anyone. I don't want Nic to find out accidentally."

"My lips are sealed." I say before we walk back to the group and find out our sleeping arrangement. Gabriel and Nic are obviously sharing a room, the twins are, Luca and Cole have one, Mila and I because Enzo didn't want me by myself, and Enzo with Savio.

Once getting our room key, we settled into our rooms. Since we had dinner in an hour at a fancy restaurant, Mila and I started to get ready. I wore an off-the-shoulder, high low red dress since recently, I have gotten more comfortable with showing my arms. Mila wore an emerald green, thin strapped with a plunging sweetheart neckline dress.

By the time we got done getting ready, it was time to leave, so we walked down to meet the guys. When we got there, Cole, who is in a buttoned down dress shirt and dress pants, immediately links his fingers through mine.

"You look beautiful, Tesoro." He whispered in my ear.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said, smiling at him.

We all complimented each other and headed out to the restaurant. The entire time we were eating and talking, I saw Gabe looking nervous.

Leaving the restaurant an hour and a half later, we drive to the Eiffel Tower and take an Elevator to the top. When I saw Gabe take Nic's hands, I subtly grab my phone and start recording.

"Mi Amore, we have been dating for over two years now and they have been the best years of my life. You helped me heal when my mother passed away and from our first date, I knew I wanted to spend my life with you. You are not only my best friend, but the love of my life as well." He pulls the box out from his back pocket and gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

A few tears leak out from Nic's eyes. "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Gabe takes the ring out and puts it on his ring finger before standing up and kissing Nic. I stopped recording and we all started cheering for them and give them hugs.

We all step back and watched the new fiancé's enjoy each others presence. I feel Cole wrap his arms around my waist and set his head atop mine.

"You knew, didn't you? I saw you pull your phone out." Cole says knowingly.

"Yeah, Gabe told me earlier today." I said, still smiling.

"I could stay like this forever, in this place with everyone here." He admits.

"I could too. I have almost everybody I care about here. My brothers, Gabe, Mila, and you. I would just have to drag Liam with his family, Michael, and Val here for it to be perfect."

He kisses my cheek. "Ti amo. (I love you.)"

"I love you too." I say and see all my brothers look at me expectantly.

Laughing a little, I say, "I love you, my fratelli."

Collectively, they all say, "We love you too, Sorellina."