Revelation(Part 1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Everything about his behavior towards their daughter screamed love and they were well aware about it. As they grew up the love he has for her also grew up but they thought that some day she will understand his true love and will accept him wholeheartedly as they know that no one other than Rian could love Jass so much. They were happy that they will have a happy life but they never knew that Flio would come into picture and she will be his girlfriend.

No matter how much they thought Rian is perfect to her they also know that Jass always thought Rian to be her best friend and always treated him like one. When they saw Flio they had no complaints as it is her decision and they will definitely support in every decision of hers. After all, Flio is not a bad guy.

" Jass it's not like how it seems to be dear. We know that from long time but we thought that you people will sought out everything one day and we are confident that you are mature enough to take a wise decision and we will always be there with you in whatever decision you make " her dad said trying to convince her who shook her head.

" You all knew in fact I was the only one who don't know anything. You all made me fool out of myself. I have a boyfriend for calling out loud and here I come to know that my best friend loves me from childhood. You all hid this from me. You did it all " she said and ran away to her room without looking back. She closed her door with a loud thud and didn't talk to anyone since then.

She would just come down sometime and eat something while staring into space and would ignore her mom and dad. She sits in front of TV for hours together but would not utter a word or smile for funny things as well. Even Mica is also looking upset without being her lively self around. Her phone is at a corner and she never paid any attention to who is calling or who is texting.

I was shocked hearing about all the things happened and a lump formed in my throat. I am the one who is responsible for everything. Only if I could have the courage to tell my feelings this could have been avoided. I wanted to say something but words were not coming out and it felt like my voice box became numb.

" Can you tell me who she was with before reaching home and what exactly happened at the party? " I asked looking at aunty who pressed her lips in thin line and I understood that she is not sure to tell me or not.

" She met Daniella at the party I guess and she was here when she came back and after that she went to Fillano's place and came back next afternoon. I don't have any idea what happened at party coz she was pretty fine until she saw Daniella here and I don't know what happened the next day " she said slowly and I tried to take in the information. Danny was here and I didn't know. She even met Jass. Oh God! Why this has to happen to me at this time? What I had done? I closed my eyes tightly trying to control the sobs coming out of my throat and nodded. I know I cannot meet Jass in this situation and I also know it is not correct to meet her now.

" Can I get his number? " I asked and she nodded and gave me his number without any delay. Only if I could have planned about my confession earlier and Flio could have been out of picture. I left from there and immediately called him and asked him to meet at a coffee shop to which he agreed and I am grateful for his favor. I should talk to him and know what exactly happened and what did Danny talk to her.

" Hi Brian. Never in my dreams I thought that I would be invited by my girlfriend's best friend " he said emphasizing on word girlfriend and I was boiling with anger. He seemed calm and I am not sure if he knows that Jass shut down herself or no but the way he is looking at me shows that he knows something which I need to extract.

" Yeah man thought of having some good time with you like a normal human being " I said sarcastically to which he chuckled mockingly and placed his order while I placed mine.

" What happened that day Fillano? Did Danny in any way met Jass? Please tell me I need to know " I asked pleadingly and I didn't care if I sounded like a desperate idiot. I just needed answers and I am ought to take them even by begging him.

" Why do I need to tell you? " he asked raising his eyebrow and I was trying hard to keep my emotions at check. I placed my hand on his and looked at him sincerely.

" Look you might be not worried about Jass I don't know but I am concerned about her and please tell me whatever happened. Please " I said and a tear escaped my eye which he saw and looked away as if he was affected with my outburst.

" Fine I will tell you... " with that he said me how he and Jass met Danny at the party and at her home and then finally at the ice cream shop where she forcibly made Jass to hear her out and told about my feelings to Jass. I listened to him carefully trying to figure out if he was lying or not but he seems very honest and I can say he is still confused with everything here.

" You love her so much then what is it which stopped you from confessing your feelings to her? And what is it that which separated you from that girl Danny and I must say she is also very much sad and depressed for being separated from you. What happened between you? " he asked with confusion lacing his voice.

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to adjust with bright sunrays. My mom was calling me (i.e.. shouting) and I was trying to close my ears to stop hearing to her early morning lectures which is difficult to stop. I was going through this imagination when she suddenly entered into my room saying "Jassy what were you...." She stopped speaking and stared beside me disbelief and panic written all over her face and she just became mum and I was not understanding what she was exactly looking at and I followed her gaze only to find the half covered Rian(childhood friend of mine) sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open and I immediately got up from my bed only to get the another deadliest shock of my life and that is I am barely having any clothes and my mom looked at me and started calling dad "Mike... where are you? What are you doing? Come here soon" and while calling her tears escaped from her eyes and I too couldn't control my tears as I was unsure what I was seeing in front of me. As soon as my dad entered the room, he was speechless to witness the scene in front of him. All this while I went to my wardrobe with my blurred vision due to tears and removed an oversized t-shirt and wore it only thinking that someone would come to my rescue to wake me up from this scary dream. "Brian... come out of your fucking dream world now" my dad shouted at Brian shaking his shoulder vigorously. "Good morning Uncle" Brian said as if he was unaware of the situation before him. Then he yawned and stretched his body and looked around and gave a confused look before fixing his gaze on me. I can say only one thing from his expression now..

He was horrified and got up in an instant to find himself in only an underwear. He looked at me and asked "How come I am sleeping in your room like this?" I was not understanding what to say as tears kept rolling onto my cheeks.

I said what happened and his mouth was wide open until I completed telling him.

" Wh.. what? " he almost yelled grabbing others attention and I signaled him to be quiet.

Finally the prologue is here and there is more to come along...

Did you expect Jassy to act this way?

What exactly happened that night between Jassica and Brian? Any guesses? (Do comment)

Till then.. Bye😊