Forever yours.

25th of August,

Perfectly 6 days remaining for Jeon Jungkook's birth day and turn twenty-three officially. Who was already starting to get early gifts and advanced birth day wishes from his friends and close family members.

And, Jungkook's boyfriend Taehyung, well he hadn't mentioned anything related to Jungkook or his birth day he has been ignoring him for past five days, although it has been subtle, like spending less time together, zoning out while having a conversation which made Jungkook think he was being ignored.

Jungkook being a over-thinking person his mind lead him to many different negative scenarios, like Taehyung is cheating on him but being the sweet soul he is, he decided to confess that after his birthday, and many more.

Jungkook also thought of talking to Taehyung about it but he didn't wanted to seem needy and weak for his love, although Taehyung knew him from the back of his hand but still he is insecure about himself, there are so many pretty girls around the world.

"Jungkook? are you fine?" Just then a deep soothing voice interrupted his thoughts. Jungkook blinked thrice before nodding and answering a small yes, and jungkook being he did not give up though, he planned a date for both of them.

"h-hyung can we go on a date today?"
Jungkook asked Taehyung as he placed his beautiful vieny hard on Taehyung's thigh rubbing it softly indirectly trying to convince him before he says no.

"Of course bun, where do you wanna go-" "I already prepared everything! you just need to get ready at 5!" "Okay great, I'll just go down stairs I've some work" "o-okay"

Receiving the answer Taehyung went down stairs which resulted into Jungkook pouting he didn't liked it when someone didn't gave him their full attention especially if it's Taehyung.

Jungkook was thinking maybe he could go to Taehyung and ask of he needs help or maybe spend time if he is done with his 'work' so he went down stairs hopping on his heels feeling giddy for his date already.

But unfortuanyely the feeling soon got replaced as he saw Taehyung smiling, he loved how the olders plump lips turned into a very pretty smile but seeing him smile at his phone made him mad as well as upset.

he said he had some work, is he really cheating on me?

No matter how smart and confident you are, doubt and insecurities are some bitches who will never leave you, same for Jungkook he is a human too he felt his world breaking down at the thought of Taehyung leaving but he isn't, right?

"hyung..." Jungkook called out for Taehyung nervously for some reason, softly but audible enough for Taehyung to hear him, which made him startled as if he was found something he should not do, atleast not in front of Jungkook.

"k-koo? what happened, you want some-" The older boy got cut off as Jungkook came running to him and hugged. Taehyung was surprised but positively, he embraced Jungkook back caressing his back as he swayed side to side with Jungkook in his arms.

"Hyung can I borrow your phone for a minute?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he looked up from the man's chest after hugging him, his wide doe shining brightly as the results of the lights twinkling in them, a small smile on his cute cherry lips.

And Taehyung had whole different expression on, fear and shock, he could not possibly leave his phone with Jungkook for even a second he needed to delete some things and if Jungkook ever saw it, Taehyung would not like it a bit.

"No! I mean i-it's dead yeah I'll charge it up but why do you need it?" "I just wanted Jimin Hyung's number since I deleted it by mistake, and you can give me your phone I'll charge it-" "Jungkook I said I'll do it-now let me go I've to go out I've some work"