Love doesn't ask 'why'

"What?"

"Yes, Kookie hyung I l-love you"

Taehyung said nervously he took out his two year best friend, Jeon Jungkook for a friendly date just for him to confess his feelings for the older(Jungkook is older then Taehyung five years, Jungkook is twenty eight and Taehyung is three two)

Jungkook could not believe what he was hearing, Taehyung loved him, him who was blind who was un-independent? He could not even think of saying yes.

"T-taehyung listen, you are young, you have your whole life in front of you don't waste your time for some-someone like me"

Jungkook said looking at the direction where he could the breathing or slight rustling noises indicating the younger male was standing there, whilst Taehyung he could just sense from his voice, he knew Jungkook always looked own to himself.

Thinking he would be a burden he would ever get married to someone. He actually never planned on marrying and if ever asked why, he would answer, 'who would want to marry someone like me'

"k-kookie Hyung I r-really love you...please believe me you will never be a burden on me, please"

Even though Jungkook could not see the younger, he could sense the desperation, vulnerability in his voice, Jungkook was not sure, he has never been in a relationship he doesn't know how it works. Being not able to see since he was fifteen, he also did forget how he, himself looked.

"T-taehyung, look can we just be friends I really don't how relationship works and I don't want to be in a relationship at the moment"

"But I can't be just friends, we can't be just friends Hyung I love you alot, more then anyone could ever love you, I'll take care of you, I'll let you feel what love feels like please Hyung j-just tell me that you love me too"

Jungkook was so close to tearing up, he didn't liked argument and he very well knew this was going to turn into one, he reached his both hands out to hold his hands with Taehyung, he wanted to end this argument but never end this beautiful bond between them.

"Tae, baby I d-do love you but-"

"But what Hyung? I'm not good enough? I don't love you enough? what should I do, do to make you say yes and let me love you unconditionally Hyung, I promise I'll treat you like a prince please H-hyung please"

Jungkook could not hold it any more, he sobbed loudly his small precious tears falling down his puffy cheeks his nose changing into colour of light cherry, Jungkook felt an arm around his waist, he knew who it was.

"Shhh...it's okay Hyung, it's okay if you don't love the way I do"

Taehyung said, he could not just be selfish for his own self no he is not like that, he was really upset though
But he didn't expect what he heard next, he really wanted Jungkook to return his feelings but he can't force him, right?

"That's n-not it I d-do love you b-but it would be i-impossible I c-can't see, I can't see your beautiful face, you will find someone who is worth it, who is worth giving your precious t-time I c-can't let you sacrifice-"

"Hyung, I did die for you Hyung, please just please give me chance?"

Jungkook leaned away from Taehyung, was he going to say no to someone who has always been with him? even though only two years, but those years were the best for him.

"O-okay"

Jungkook mumbled as he stumbled back from the warm embrace, feeling shyness taking over him, his cheeks flaming up, he was nervous, jungkook has always been a shy and insecure person.