Chapter 31 [ A fairy tale princess ]

Start from the beginning

I like the attention I received, so I began to act like a sweet gentle and kind girl, like a princess from a fairy tale.

They called me a princess, even though I had no parents or money, but I still feel happy.

There were some people who found out my fake facade, but it was easy to deal with them. However, there were two people who knew about my actual side and honestly gave their opinions.

Unlike others, they both randomly gave their honest opinions but did not bother with me or spread any rumours.

It was like they never cared about this fake side of mine to begin with. I was angry, but half side of mine was feeling genuinely happy about this.

We had a cat-dog relationship, but still be able to blend into a smooth one sometimes. But just like Tom, Jerry and Spike, we quickly returned back to that cat-dog-mouse things.

We began to lived with each others during 10th grade. One of them made me read some reincarnated whatever novel, surprisingly I found them to be good.

There was one specific novel that I cried and after watching anime, I still cried.

"Hiolet Fevergarden" (K: I might get copyrighted for foolishly using their actual names) was a beautiful written story that made me cry from dusk till dawn.

The anime was even better, the beautiful animation and the well written story. I began to pick up this reading hobby and immediately fell into a land of dream and wonder.

Fantasies filled my head during studies sessions. I often had daydream until I was called to meet with the teacher.

It was nothing but a fairy tale.

A story about a strong willed woman, found her love interest, another woman was jealous, love interest just being love interest, the story line did not change.

I was not jealous of them, because part of me didn't desire romantic love.

Even though I tried to deny this desire I'm yearning for, until the end of my life did I admit this.

It was actually a familial love I was looking for. At the end of the day, there a small hope of me actually wanting back my family, but I was a stubborn person, I denied everything until I could longer see this world again.

I had a wish when I fell off the building together with my two friends, Ria and Iris.

"If god or goddess exist, please let me be with these two idiots again...I'm begging you...and my last wish...is to have my own family, nothing more."

Little did I know, there was already a mother, 3siblings and people who waited for me to open my two eyes and welcomed me with a warm smile.

(K: She's clearly didn't even mention her father so it's obvious that this bratty princess is not a dog who will (actually will) bow her head to lick her tyrant father's shoes.)

[This is my second story fanart, it was drawn by Natheania

[This is my second story fanart, it was drawn by Natheania. I really like how she drawn how Adelliana look as she look like she's determined to do something, and the future chapter will be something about her determination.]

Of course, there's a hint as season 1 will come to an end soon, COUGH!!

But, it won't be early. I can't thank you enough for this fanart Natheania.

I love your art very much!! "ψ(`∇')ψ!!

[Just a personal opinion, Is it wrong for me to like Beatrice from The reason why Realiana ended up at duke mansion (╯︵╰,)? Gosh, if you're a big fan of Korean manhwa like me, you probably know Beatrice's real identity.]

[And I'm sorry...I pitied Beatrice so much that I dropped the manhwa. I'm thinking of writing a character based on her, yeah Beatrice is horrible but my poor version of her will be likeable, I don't promise.]

Although, I think no one will like it anyway. I'll write it and keep it to myself, nyohohoho.