Chapter 13 [ Peregrine ]

Damn emperor uses her mother to bait her! Delaphina just wanted to slap this father of hers but she loved her life more.

Inside the council meeting room where they were the only people who are there, Helios has fun messing with his young daughter not knowing that inside her little head has many intentions of killing him.

Despite disliking the attention she'd received from Helios, Delaphina obediently acted as his cute little daughter and gives him her childish smile and laughs.

"So tell me, how was your day?" With the little Delaphina on his laps, Helios rested his chin on his palm covering in his silk white glove.

"Delia had fun times with her tutors, they were all so funny! Today, I had a breakfast with mommy and met brother Ezekiel. I also met Grand Duchess Aphrodite and Lady Rhea! So brother Ezekiel took me to his palace. He wanted to visit the fifth library but was stuck because of his studies schedule, so I decided to run an errand for him!"

Delaphina spoke with stars shining in her two navy eyes. However, no one can read what is she thinking while her mouth spit cute and childish words.

[ Tch...how should I kill him when I grow up? Strangle him? Poison him? Kidnap a dog and let the dog piss into his face? Throw him off the cliff? ]

She mentally bite her thumb and her eyes subconsciously turned darker. An angelic face with a murder's brain...

"That sounds so stupid. You just became Ezekiel's top slave." Helios respond with a dead expression.

Delaphina still have a smile on her face but inside her mind, she was throwing boulders and turned into a titan who kicked humans and destroyed mountain.

She has never asked for this life!!! She died from a stupid death and now stuck with this dead ass second male lead!! Help her!!! TT

5 years ago, when Delaphina opened her eyes, the first thing that was greeting her was a chandelier and a human's face...

She was beautiful, her black hair under the light of chandelier and especially, her two beautiful pair of majestic green eyes.

She wasn't sure how did the situation turned out that time, but Delaphina had already accepted her new fate and life. She was pretty sure she was reincarnated inside some random world, but to think she was reborn in a fucked up really good masterpiece reverse harem novel was...lip smacking and...TERRIFYING!!

Either she was the Villainess or a side kick, because the chances of her reincarnated as a heroine is 0.00006%. It's the law of the reincarnation, you either reborn as the Villainess or the side kick.

She was happy! She got a noble life and was reborn to see the live action of her favourite novel.

However, the longer she lived, the more she knew that she wasn't one of the character from the novel. She only knew about her name and her current status.

She was called "Delaphina" by the same woman she saw on her first time here.

She broke into a cold sweat upon hearing her name. The name she has never seen from the novel...

Nahh!! There's no way this world is the same world as that novel. She had convinced herself but no use.

She would hear people chattering about the rumoured emperor. She has trembling once again. No...no...no...there's no way she's reborn into the damn shitty world.

It was fun and all until you realized that the emperor isn't the same to everyone. Surely, he was funny, cheery and happy to the female protagonist, but what about everyone else?