Chapter 57 [ Nightmare & Obsession ]

Tick Tock....
Tick Tock....Tick Tock....

It was 3AM....to be exact, 2:46AM but exaggerated time which is only around 20 minutes left before new hour was my favourite thing to do especially when the teacher studied overtime.

The rain pour down on the rooftop so hard that I think the god is drinking too much water then his pee is too much. I used to believe rain is god's pee though.

Staring at the my bed canopy, I let out a huge sigh.

"Shouldn't have read that freaking horror novel which left me traumatised...."

9:47AM

"YOUNG LADY!!!! IT'S ALMOST NOON NOW!!!! HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND TO SLEEP?!!!"

Oh my god Jamaica! That 20 minutes exaggeration is protected by the copyright laws!! Did you properly get a permission from me?!! You might get sued personally be me!!

I faced against the pillow and cover my ears with another pillow. Last night was so horrible, I couldn't get an even tiny bit of sleep. I stayed up until it was 6AM.

That freaking horror novel, I swear to god I'll throw you away and bury 6ft underground today. If I can't do it, I will never call myself the daughter of the Villainess and Male lead.

Jamaica slams the door and shook me. I groggily groan and move to another side of the bed, escaping from Jamaica. However, escaping from Jamaica almost become a hobby nearly every single morning ever since my parents left, Jamaica got a new skill which is grabbing me before escaping.

"Young lady, it's already 9AM, please- Oh my god, what is happening with you?!!" Jamaica grabs my face and scan it. A look of horrifying was painted on her face.

Didn't you say it was nearly noon earlier? (¬_¬)

"Young lady, what is going on?!!"

"I couldn't a single wink of sleep last night..."

I complained and lay my head on her laps. Fresh faint flower scent emitted from Jamaica lift my spirit a little bit.

"My lady, what did you do to not being able to sleep?" Jamaica asked me softly as she pat my head.

"I read a super terrifying novel...it was too scary and I was left traumatised..."

"If you were too scared, why didn't you tell me, Yvonne or Margaret?" Jamaica lets out a smile as she continues with patting my head.

"I don't have the courage to walk in a dark hallway, especially in a mansion where the horror events inside the novel also took place in."

"But it's your home..."

"NO!" Hell no, my home or not, I ain't walking down that dark hallway at midnight alone. What if the painting start to fucking move or if the expensive vases move and breaks on its own?

I don't want to meet my late parental grandparents or the Valentine ancestor yet...no...please don't pop up randomly somewhere inside the house, especially my room.

Jamaica gave up on persuading. She changed to persuade me to take a bath and have my breakfast first then she'll let me go to sleep.

I agreed with her conditionals. Took a bath, had my breakfast before finally go back to sleep.

"Well then...have a good sleep, little princess..." Jamaica said as she gently closed the door.

My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier but a thought ran into me made me open my two eyes wide. I hop off the bed and grab the novel on my nightstand.

I run really fast to the window and open it with force. I threw the freaking novel away with all of my energy sent into the throw. I watched as the novel fly like a bird as it's slowly falling into the pond like the titans raining from Attack on Titan.

When it's finally fell into the pond, that's when I returned back to sleep without forgetting to close my windows. I ain't sleeping without closing the window as soon as the book was thrown away...what if it's decided to come back and haunts me?

My insecurities are really bad.

I hug the bunny I showed Ares when we were having tea together that time Aphrodite wasn't home as I drift into darkness.

"Hang on!!! I got this!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Goodbye...outsider...."

"Give her back!!!!"

"Adele, No!!!!!"

"Don't let go!!!"

"I won't let you go without me!!"

"Ria...please don't let go of my hands..."

"ADELE!!! ADELE!!! ADELE!!!!"

I was woken up with a heavy shaking. As my vision started to return. The blurry image of a blonde woman and raven hair man was getting clear now.

Ares and Aphrodite were looking at me with a super worried looks on their faces. Aphrodite was sweating while Ares had a tense face.

"Mommy...daddy...you're back...??"

"Sugar, what did you dream about?! You were screaming in your sleep!"

I screamed..? I thought the one who screamed were the voices I heard. The dream I had...was an absolute darkness with only random voices.

"I...nothing...I just dreamed of the horror novel..."

I shifted the blames towards the poor Novel Kun who completely had nothing to do with this nightmare of mine.

Aphrodite hugged me closer to her chest. Ares pats my head and ask me;

"Are you okay now?"

"Yep!" I tried to maintain a smile but on the inside, I am dying now. My heart was beating so fast and all I could feel now is anxiety and fears.

I hugged both of them even tighter. I don't want to let them go in any moments....I don't want to be apart from them...they're mine.

It was almost like an obsession.

Sksksk, Adele is getting darker now. Well, she's human...not a girl with 10/10 personality lol.

My school is closed down again for 2 weeks so I decided to update to finish this season before school backs.

Anyway, I am now SO disappointed in Who made me a princess fandom. All of the "fans" are turning the once lovely fandom into the same toxic My hero Academia fandom now :(

And I even heard they apparently made a fanfic of Jennette getting raped and abused.....Jesus, I'm not surprised why some fans of manhwa hated that manhwa now.

It's okay if you dislike a character but...dude, going as far as writing a fanfic of a 15 years old getting raped and abused...I'm disgusted.