AU!

Down the street lived a family who lives in a small house by the hill, facing the ocean. This family has four members, a typical parents and a twin. The older twin child is a 15 years old girl who studied in Beresford academy. The younger is a boy who is also studying inside Beresford academy. The mother is a normal average housewife and the father is just a man who goes to work by the morning and return by evening.

Simple and normal, nothing seem odd. However, are they really that simple?

"Childe!!! If you're not going to return my doujinshi right here and now, I'll burst into your room while you're streaming!!!"

Adelliana shouted from the outside of Childe's room as he silently cursed his sister under his breath before going back into his character inside his stream.

"Applepub: Woahhhh!!! Did anyone hears the female voice behind the background?!!!"
"Lonelygg168: Ooohhhh, so Chilli-san has an onee-san or an imouto???!"
"Ultimatetrashysimp: ×Donate 200$× pls tell me that's Chilli-chan's gf-"

"I'm sworry, everyone~~! My baka big sissy broke into my room~~! Sorry for the disturbance~~! And thank you for your donation as always, Ultimatetrashysimp~~~!! I really want to continue the stream but seem like I can't!! Let's talk again another day! Then! Bye bye, minna-san! Chilli-chan will talk to everybody again, sayonara~ chuu ~~!!"

He immediately shut off his stream and took off his wig. Childe aggressively snatch the R18 doujinshi of Childe × Zhongli, Japanese version which Adelliana bought months ago in Japan during the annual event of winter comic sale.

He slammed the door to be greeted by a crossed arms Adelliana, standing by the wall, smirking.

"Chilli-chan has to go now, chuu uwu~!!" Before she could even finish the whole line, her face was slapped with the R18 doujin.

"I swear I'll kill you by dunk you into the sewer and let you meet Mahito there!" He ran his fingers through his strawberry blonde hair and shot the laughing Adelliana a death glare.

"Hahaha!! Good luck in sending me to meet Mahito then, I wish you nothing but the best, ahahaha." Adelliana said nonchalantly as she skips her way through the hallway of their house to their bedroom, followed by an angry pouty Childe.

Both Valentine siblings are having their times inside the house as their parents were out going to the city, having dinner with the family of a lieutenant inside the army who is a friend of Ares. Since they are residing in the downtown which require some time to arrive into the main city and both siblings weren't fond of the idea of socialising with new people much, they decided to have the house to themselves for the whole evening.

Adelliana carefully placed the doujinshi inside a drawer under her bed which has a lock. Inside those drawer is filled with tons of R18 doujin Adelliana bought times to times. Since some weren't available on the internet and Adelliana has to ask her parents before buying online stuff, she just took all opportunities every time they visited Japan to buy doujin. Thanks to her tall height compared to Japanese people who is shorter than her, Adelliana was able to blend in with the adults inside the comic events and bought any doujin she found interesting.

Childe sat on her pink gaming chair and spin himself around as he observed their room. Oh how he missed the way childish and innocent it was before both him and Adelliana became a degenerated weeb. The once star wallpaper are now covered with different anime and game posters.