Chapter 70 [ Unravel ]

*No Tokyo Ghoul pun intended but Oshiete yo-*

Well, this talking dick-head is actually my uncle...distant uncle now that my mother is no longer the Aphrodite who is the sister of Adonis. I don't give much crap about him, handsome UILF or not, my top priority is returning home.

The river was created by Aphrodite when she was one of the divine figure but now Aphrodite is simply but a duchess and a mother of a reincarnated girl.

The past is in the past. No one can change that fact. Whether you're at fault or not, the deed has already been done.

"So? That was what Aphrodite the goddess did, not Aphrodite Rowland Valentine. She's no longer the goddess with burden on her shoulders. She is now my mother and the wife of Ares Ivan Valentine."

Yeah, maybe Ares did cheat on her in the past but considering how Aphrodite originally was in the novel (clingy and obsessive), I'm not surprised he cheated.

But hey, cheating isn't great. At least, have a divorce before lalala after women.

The 679 meaningful quote by Adelliana Ivan Valentine has been recorded again, hahahaha.

"You're talking like you knew Aphrodite way too well." Adonis gave me a sly look while I returned him with a I-don't-give-a-fuck look.

"Don't play dumb. You're a whole fucking god so I know you have something to do behind our reincarnation." Seraphina steps forward with her hand gripping on my shoulder.

Ah yes, it was obvious. He's a god so I'm sure he knew what is going on with us.

"I have nothing to do with your reincarnation. Why don't you ask her? Artemis, won't you wanna give the kids a good explanation?" Adonis laughed off slightly behind his long white sleeve as his eyes went straight to Bellamira's direction.

Bellamira's face was painted with mixed emotions. Sweat trails down her forehead to her cheeks. Amber eyes darted left to right.

For god's sake, why must everybody's names started with A?!!! There are many Greek gods figures out there so why Artemis?!! Why A...again?!!

"Bellamira...would you care to explain?" Delaphina stared right into Bellamira's amber eyes with questions and confusion filled those two ocean eyes.

"I.....that's right, I was the one who brought you three girls into this world. My name isn't Bellamira either, it's actually Artemis." Bellamira sighed and looked down to the ground.

"I'm Artemis, goddess of hunting. I am one of the people who is responsible for your reincarnation."

Bellamira looked up, and finally faced us. Her black hair drained down like water, unravel the pure silver color beneath it. However, her amber eyes remained.

"Explain." Seraphina crossed her arms, demanding an immediate explanation.

"This reincarnation project was brought up by the king of god, Zeus. Since we never brought human from another dimension before and the dimension you four used to reside wasn't balancing, his majesty brought this project up."

Instead of Bellamira, Adonis head out to explain. Artemis grabs his sleeve and looks away.

Ahhh, the look of guilty from an adult when she failed to properly handling her responsibility.

"Earth?" Childe questioned this time.

"That's right. Originally, earth wasn't even your home. When you four were a ghost and was going to send to reincarnated to the current dimension, however, Hades accidentally placed your soul name tags in the earth category, thus sending you four to earth created an imbalance scale."