First but lucky move

After art lesson all students ran to school cafeteria. It was lunch time - probably Marshalls best time in school including PE and literature. He also remembered that he needs to make friends with Chase. Or at least show him that he doesn't have bad plans on him. With these thoughts Marshall took his lunch and went to table where Skye, Everest, Rocky and Rubble were sitting.

Marshall: Rubble, are you eating vegetables? Because I've never seen that you ate something like this.

Rubble: It was at the end of last school year, previous one. 

Marshall: Ahhh. I had got sick at this moment, so I didn't see that.

Rocky: I should tell you at some time.

Marshall: Ok buddy.

Meanwhile Skye was eating her sandwich and looked at Chase, who was sitting alone. He was turning his head to both sides, hoping that nobody will make fun of him by his food. What was more suprising, nobody sat down on his table or came to ask for seat. Skye decided to make move.

Skye: Marshall!

Marshall: Yeah?

Skye: Your move.

Marshall: What? (turning to Chase) Oh, ok. Here we go.

Marshall took his food and went to Chases table. Chase saw this and started to move away little by little. 

Marshall (thoughts): What the? Does he really think that I can trip and drop my food on him by purpose? Oh come on, he changed four schools, so he had that before.

Marshall: Hey. Don't go away. I just want to seat with you. Can't I?

Chase: Errr... Well, sorry for my behaviour (heards giggles and lowers his head). You can sit of course, just... don't make fun of me.

Marshall: I didn't even think about it. And stop giggling! Is that how you claiming freshman in school?

Last two sentences were for 2 boys and 2 girls who were watching this scene and started giggling when Chase started moving away scared.

Chase: Thanks. I thought you were going to make fun of me because of my moves.

Marshall: It's ok. Anyway your art which you made was really great! Where did you learn to do it?

Chase: Oh, hehe! I never thought that somebody will like my arts. To be honest I learnt this by myself.

Marshall: Solo? Without teachers?

Chase: Not only. Even without... (sigh) parents, who could cheer me up.

Marshall: Dude, you have a mega potential! Really.

Chase: You think so?

Marshall: Of course! Our last lesson will be P.E!

Chase: Ohh I love it!

Marshall (thoughts): A nice cheerful talk can unlock even alone soul with tragic past. Way to go Marshall!

Chase: By the way, which topic are you learning?

Marshall: Basketball at the moment!

Chase: Ok. Thanks dude.

Marshall: Call me Marshall.

Chase: Chase.

They shook their hands and finished with their meal. Then Marshall got up and went to other table.

Marshall: See ya on the lesson.

Chase: See ya too!

Marshall sat on table with Skye and Everest only left. Other guys were already finished and went to P.E.

Everest: Wow Marshall. Nice work!

Skye: You just made him talk a lot. Without nervousness!

Marshall: Still we need to protect him of bullies. Remember, he changed 4 schools becuse of his backstory and got bullied. 

Skye: You're right. Let's meet at my house to talk about him. Hope our friends will understand.

Marshall: Sounds good to me!

Everest: Yep!

They finished with their meal and ran to the lesson.

Chapter finished! Sorry if it's short! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to CxS_FanaticsYT. He writes amazing stories with Skase couple! See you soon and stay safe )))))