Payback

After ending geography lesson Chase asked Skye to go somewhere private for important talk. Skye agreed and luckily they had 15 minutes of break which was more than enough as Chase said. They exited the class and started walking through corridor until they reached a little garden. Adventure Bay High had 3 gardens: central, west and east. The couple arrived at east garden, which was the closest to biology classroom. They found a bench and sat on it.

Skye: Sooo, what's important thing you want to talk about?

Chase: Well, I was thinking: you helped me so much, like defending from bullies, restoring my house, founding a second half.

Skye: Awww, it's nothing Chasey.

Chase: No, I mean, I want to thank you somehow. That's it.

Skye: Oh, you don't know how though?

Chase: Yeah, you someone's secrets orrr... I won't tell anyone.

Skye: Hmmm, well, Marshall has crush on Everest and Zuma has crush on Ella. Stop! You need to thank everyone, or it doesn't matter?

Chase: Second one.

Skye (smiles): Ok then. 

Chase: And I got an idea (kisses Skye on cheek). Thank you. 

Skye: Anytime Chase.

Chase ran to class, took his backpack and found some paper. Then he ripped it equally and wrote two messages.

"Everest, I think you know this, but one dalmatian loves you soo much and I hope you feel the same way. Marshall."

"Ella, you're the cutest girl in the world and I love you to the moon and back. Zum."

Then Chase put these notes under Everests and Ellas desks and looked at Skye who was watching him and giggled.

Chase: This is for "lovebirds" from Everest before geography (winks).

2 minutes later Everest sat on her desk and saw something under it. She took the note and read it, which made her smile. Same thing was with Ella who also read the note just moments later after Everest. When Marshall and Zuma arrived, both girls looked at each other and nodded,

Everest: Marshall, can we talk?

Marshall: Yeah.

Ella: Zuma, we need to talk.

Zuma: Alright.

The quartet went from class as Chase and Skye looked at them. First they decided to spy on Evershall.

Everest: Marshall. Thank you for that note, and yeah, I feel the same way.

Marshall: Wait? Which note?

Everest: I found it under my desk. 

Marshall: Strange. But two things: good and bad. Bad thing is, I didn't write this note. But the good things is, I really love you.

Then they hugged each other as Skase looked at each other and high-fived quietly. Then Chase and Skye looked at Zuma and Ella.

Zuma: It wasn't my note, I swear.

Ella: But there's your name on it.

Zuma: It's really not mine note. Yeah, I love you, but this note is not mine.

Ella: I love you too (smiles).

Ella kissed confused Zuma which made him exit from confusion and hug his new girlfriend. This moment made Chase and Skye clunch fist in the air like "Yes".

Chase: Hehe, my job is done.

Skye: Nice one. Gotta go, they're coming back.

The couple went back into the class as couple duo entered the class. Girls went to their desks leaving boys alone.

Marshall: Any ideas who sent them note?

Zuma: I don't know (looks at Chase who is sitting with smile and closed eyes). But I'm starting to guess.

Then Marshall and Zuma came to Chase with slight smiles on their faces.

Marshall: So it was you? Say truth.

Chase: You got me. I guess, you're going to punch me, but still you have your girlfriends.

Zuma: That was sooo sneaky. But still, thank you dude.

Marshall: By the way why did you decided to do that?

Chase: I just wanted to thank you for all your support that you gave me.

Boys looked at each other and smiled. Then Marshall lifted up Chase from his chair and hugged him.

Marshall: Thanks bro. Really!

Everest and Ella: Nice one Chase. Thanks!

Skase, Evershall and Zella laughed.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! Finally, it's dedication time! Today it goes to GiovinazzoDominick26. I didn't expect that such a grand of Paw Patrol writers will follow me. Appreciate it! See you soon and stay safe )))))