Chapter 7

*last chapter😭😭😭😭 I know*

As you walk home with Ben you think about what you had done... "So what are you going to do about Slenderman?" You sigh "I don't know Ben, I mean IM his girlfriend not Jeff he shouldn't defend him"

"Well Jeff singing that song proves he might be gay as for Slenderman he's just a prick"

Y'all walk back to the mansion. As you near the door it opens and Slenderman is standing there with flowers in his hand "Y/N I'm sorry for picking Jeff over you, I love you to much to let you go" Tears spring to your eyes and you run over and hug him. "Your damn right your sorry!" You say while hitting him on the arm. You both laugh and he picks you up and spins you around.

"What ever did happen to the video Y/N"

"Oh I have that to Ben to backup on his computer"

"WHATTTT!?!?"

You all turn your heads to see Jeff standing in the door way with an upset and shocked expression. "Why is it a such a bad thing?" You ask.

"Well my computer is a mega computer lets just say once it's on there it's never coming off"

Your eyes widen and you go to say something but Ben and Slenderman start laughing. Meanwhile Jeff is standing there with a pissed off expression.

"I'm sorry Jeff but as long as Ben doesn't release it, everything should be fine right?"

Jeff had a thoughtful expression before replying "I guess maybe, but Ben is a ass and would never do that."

"Awwww Jeffie I'm upset you would think like that!"

Jeff looks at Ben suspiciously before replying "so you will?"

"Of course Jeffie"

You all smile (except for Slenderman since he doesn't have a visible mouth) and walk inside the manor.

Last chapter I'm so relieved and sad thank you all for the support and votes and comments!! 😭😭😭 Thank you all and good bye!!