Chapter 4

A/N ok hi it's me again I feel like I do a lot more a/n than actual chapters so, sorry! Also over 1.4k reads! I was literally crying tears of joy when I saw that! Thanks to everyone who voted and read the story because this is a dream come true for me! Ill stop babbling so on with the story!

Your pov

"Slenderman why the hell didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend!?"

"Jeff calm the fuck down and I didn't tell you because......"

"Because what!?!"

"Because she's not my girlfriend...... Yet."

"What I'm confused?"

"You always are Ben"

'Hmmm so that's greenies name'

Of course you had woken up due to their loud voices and was currently pretending to sleep so you could eavesdrop. You hear Slenderman tell then what had happened between both of you and luckily he left out the rated R scenes even when 'Ben' had asked for more detail. The voices stop short and you wait wondering if they left

"I know your awake"

Whispers a voice in your ear.

POP!

As a reflex you slap your attacker.

You snap your eyes open.

"What the hell Y/N!"

"Hehe sorry, Jeff was it?"

"Yep. I just wanted to apologize for threatening you and trying to kill you"

As Jeff says the last sentence he rubs behind his neck awkwardly.

"Hey don't sweat it, as long as you don't do it again your fine"

You smile to show him that you really do mean what you said.

Chuckling Jeff smiles and leaves

"Hey! Where are you going? You can't just leave like that!"

Jeff enters the room again "Hey sorry I left....... I'm going on a killing spree. Is it ok to leave now?"

"It's ok, and yes NOW you can leave"

Jeff looks at you for a second then walks out. Feeling lonely you wander out to look for someone to talk to preferably Slenderman.

You walk out of the fourth room. Still no Slenderman, frustrated you let out a scream. You hear footsteps then they stop. All of a sudden Slenderman teleports right beside you causing you to fall on your butt in surprise.

" Y/N what wrong!?!"

Embarrassed you look down "I got upset when I couldn't find you so I screamed....."

You feel tentacles wrap around you and you look up to see Slenderman hugging you. You go to peck him on the lips but as soon as you do that it leads to a make out session. You feel something rub your inner thigh and low and behold its Slendermans tentacle.

BEWARE RATED R SCENE!!!!

The tentacle slowly goes into your pants and starts to rub your clit. You let out a small moan as he fastens his pace.

His hands lie beneath your butt and soon your legs are wrapped around his waist and your hands are wrapped around his neck.

You see black then look around and your in Slendermans bedroom. You shake off the nausea and start removing Slendermans pants and shirt.

After a little bit of struggle your both naked and Slenderman pushes you onto his bed. He positions himself at your entrance and slowly pushes in. You let out a moan and that encourages him to fasten his pace.

Slenderman starts to fasten his pace so much that the bed is rocking and your breasts are practically bouncing off your chests. Your grunts of pain mix in with your moans of pleasure and you both release.

"Y/N that was amazing. We should do that more often" Slenderman says while out of breath.

"Y-yea, just maybe we should take our time" you say while winking.

You cuddle in bed and before you know it you both fall asleep in each others arms.

A/N Next chapter is up at 15 votes! :)

New A/N Omg I am SOOOOO sorry guys, I completely forgot my wattpad password so I was locked out 😢 So that's why I couldn't update. Again I'm soooo sorry!